Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

Monsi comes to your house and talk to you. You get insane after talking to Monsi and then you commit suicide unwillingly.

Kaito 1412

I was about to chase you with a mop, so you dashed and headfirst hit a brick wall. Poor thing... your brain suffered concussion and you died of brain damage.

Mop

Someone will love you. After one month, she/he break up and you committed suicide because you really love her. (But she doesn't love you anymore. :mrgreen: )

A slippers.

I transform you into kaito kid, you are so afraid of fish that when I chased you with one, you fell off a cliff not looking ahead.

my signature videos.

They were so funny your gut burst from laughter and no one was around to stop the bleeding. You die.

My Kaito X Aoko signature picture

The battery in your computer overheated and exploded. The acid pours onto your skin and you get burns. You die from the 3rd degree burns.

LHC

You ate all the eel rice in the world, Genta gets angry and kills you with a rock. You got stoned and died from your injuries.

Kaito and Aoko

You told her that you were Bourbon, and she panicked and drove a car over you. You died in the 'accident'.

Map

Eh... I already answered this one. This time round Genta will kill you because you ate the eel rice. Genta calls up the boss of the black org and gets him to kill you. The boss calls up Gin, Vodka and Vermouth and all three of them ensure you die a bloody death.

Book.

You are reading a book called case closed as gin passes by he saw you reading it.

He believes that the one who reads case closed is the silver bullet.He immediately

get his favorite gun and you ended up killed by Gin.

Yamamura Kebu

You committed a crime and Yamamura Kebu came over. He annoyed the heck out of you and you turn yourself in. The judge ruled that you shall get the death penalty. You were hung by Yamamura Kebu.

A smiley