Detective Conan World
Noir

I Spy [Forum Game]

How the hell did you guys see a doughnut? .__.

haha customers are looking in glass shelves full of doughnuts.. then there's sort of a baker (in white) on the right side.

it looks like it's taken in starbucks(?) because of the man in a black shirt.

haha customers are looking in glass shelves full of doughnuts.. then there's sort of a baker (in white) on the right side.

so is "doughnut" the answer? : D

not starbucks, but starbuck's rival here in indonesia, singapore and malaysia.

Yes I know so I was asking if Shuichi's answer was the answer... xD

The person, who created the "I Spy" for doughnut, is Shuichi, so, the creator of it, Shuichi, just said the answer. D: You should check back who created the "I Spy", ya' know, before you speak. :\

If I read back your post right now, it's like you're asking the person, who just said the answer, for the answer.

It's like when a teacher asks you to get a 1/4 sheet of paper. After a few seconds, a student asks if it's a 1/4 sheet of paper.

The person, who created the "I Spy" for doughnut, is Shuichi, so, the creator of it, Shuichi, just said the answer. D: You should check back who created the "I Spy", ya' know, before you speak. :\

If I read back your post right now, it's like you're asking the person, who just said the answer, for the answer.

It's like when a teacher asks you to get a 1/4 sheet of paper. After a few seconds, a student asks if it's a 1/4 sheet of paper.

Oh!! I see >_< Sorry, my fault : P All along I thought it was Lashedcheek who started the doughnut "I Spy"...