Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Mekai

Hello =D

My codename is Rye. I'm a former member of the B.O. I am part of the Onion Fan Club. Welcome! Hope you have fun in DCW! 059.gif

My "code name" is IdentityUnknown.

Serious Version of me:

Hello. It's nice to meet you, Mekai. Welcome to DCW and have fun.

Let's just say this is the other version of me:

Hi! Welcome to DCW, Mekai! I hope you have fun and it's awesome that there are new members. You might wanna add something to your post so that we can know more about you though...just a few cool facts (see Mohorovicic's intro). Have fun! :D

Ask around to determine which one's more like me. But it's true that I can be both.

Serious Version of me:

Hello. It's nice to meet you, Mekai. Welcome to DCW and have fun.

Let's just say this is the other version of me:

Hi! Welcome to DCW, Mekai! I hope you have fun and it's awesome that there are new members. You might wanna add something to your post so that we can know more about you though...just a few cool facts (see Mohorovicic's intro). Have fun! :D

It's the other version Giga's more like. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hey!

(my codename is KARAN)

Welcome to DCW! I hope you have fun, and become a regular member.

Let me tell you some basic things around here:

Maurice is the admin over at DCW. HE is a GUY. NOT a GIRL. CarpetCrawler is one of the mods at DCW. He also hosts the DCW podcast, which you can find here, here, or here. Chekhov is another of the three mods at DCW.

Another person you should definitely get to know is the person with the most posts (at date of post), Shuichi Akai. Yes, he is 12.

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Officer Kaoko .

Have a good time!

:cool:

Hey!

(my codename is KARAN)

Welcome to DCW! I hope you have fun, and become a regular member.

Let me tell you some basic things around here:

Maurice is the admin over at DCW. HE is a GUY. NOT a GIRL. CarpetCrawler is one of the mods at DCW. He also hosts the DCW podcast, which you can find here, here, or here. Chekhov is another of the three mods at DCW.

Another person you should definitely get to know is the person with the most posts (at date of post), Shuichi Akai. Yes, he is 12.

Another person here you should DEFINITELY know is Officer Kaoko .

Have a good time!

:cool:

You forgot to put Mohorovicic/Skyron in there again. Along with, um, a whole bunch of other members. You might want to update it.

Hola Mekai! OMG, do you like D.N. Angel? I like it too, but it annoys me how the author never updates AT ALL. My fave character is Hiwatari Satoshi. Welcome, I hope you stay!