Detective Conan World
Noir

Word Association [Forum Game]

Islam :grin:

:P

religion (wow man thats insulting you shouldn't say that I am a Christian but if I was a Muslim I would feel bad )

( :o OMG that's insulting 8c460310.gif! :angry: I agree with you, Blueberry-chan... @loove even though you don't like some certain religions you shouldn't say that :mellow: .)

Kaoko th_113_.gif (sillyp1.gif)

blueberry :P

( :o OMG that's insulting 8c460310.gif! :angry: I agree with you, Blueberry-chan... @loove even though you don't like some certain religions you shouldn't say that :mellow: .)

Kaoko th_113_.gif (sillyp1.gif)

I think that "loove" didn't know what she/he was talking aboutth_107_.gif because I've readth_096_K.gif couple of her/his posts and they make no sense at all071.gif (just like RJB4519626a.gif) and anyways what he/she said was unkind lets forget about it d5f02ecd.gif

Leaves :mrgreen:

blueberry :P

I think that "loove" didn't know what she/he was talking aboutth_107_.gif because I've readth_096_K.gif couple of her/his posts and they make no sense at all071.gif (just like RJB4519626a.gif) and anyways what he/she said was unkind lets forget about it d5f02ecd.gif

(Well, yeah... let's just forget about it ac0d5cff.gif. It's not that of a big deal anyway th_015_orz-v2.gif.

I read her posts, too. And as you say, they didn't make any sense at all to me 154218d4.gif (th_118_.gif). By the way, have you seen her/his intro :P -> )