Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

3 days Late introduction

Ok so I forgot to post this and here is my introduction

My name is Yohan. You can call me Yo so that it will be easier. My american name is John.

My birth day is Sept 28

Favorite: Detective Conan, Science, Math, Mysteries, Comedy, Trolling, anime, manga, movie, & too many to list...

Hate: English subj. @ school (Boring), History Subj @ school(Boring as well), Annoying stuff like spamming,& a lot more

Fav Character (top 5 in order): Conan/Shinichi(Smart), Haibara/Shiho(like her style), Hattori(LOL moment), Ayumi(cute), Kogoro(funny)

maby more but not now

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts is Mohorovicic. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I hold the record for quickest to reach 500 (and 1000 and 2000 and 3000) posts. I am DCW's Game Master, so ignore what Mohorovicic says. He was the one who suggested it in the first place. I also write fanfiction, under the username of tonsostuff.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

-Xenonkid

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

Hi, and welcome to DCW :D I'm sure you probably know everything from your 3 days and from IdentityUnknown's intro, so there's no need to tell you about our craziness. So have fun!

Ok so I forgot to post this and here is my introduction

My name is Yohan. You can call me Yo so that it will be easier. My american name is John.

My birth day is Sept 28

Favorite: Detective Conan, Science, Math, Mysteries, Comedy, Trolling, anime, manga, movie, & too many to list...

Hate: English subj. @ school (Boring), History Subj @ school(Boring as well), Annoying stuff like spamming,& a lot more

Fav Character (top 5 in order): Conan/Shinichi(Smart), Haibara/Shiho(like her style), Hattori(LOL moment), Ayumi(cute), Kogoro(funny)

maby more but not now

NOOO!!! HOW CAN YOU HATE ENGLISH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'M A WRITER!!! TAKE IT BACK!!! WRITING IS AWESOME!!! HISTORY IS AWESOME AS WELL!!!

JK, I won't force you to say that you like English. Hope I haven't annoyed the living daylights out of you already...

Hello! I'm Aeyra, the official math freak of DCW! Nice to meet you! I hope you have fun on DCW, the greatest and craziest DC fan website there is!

It's nice to see you decided to introduce yourself, though it seems you already made yourself at home here.

Anyway, you probably heard this all before, but welcome!

Have a great time (it seems you are), and continue to post and contribute!

Enjoy your stay!

HEY!! Welcome to DCW!! :D We're all SUPER crazy here!! Don't mind us... Unless... YOU ARE CRAZY TOO?? OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Nice to meet you!! Have a great time and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Thx for the info and the welcomes!!

@ Serendipity

no.. its not that i hate English and History,, i love learning new things, its just that i dont do very well as you can see i hardly use any vocabs and i'm not even that much of writer either. I've seen the Admins and the famous people a couple of times in places around the forum.

@ Chelseaj500

Most of the time I read the posts i saw the word "Crazy," well Yes i am crazy, insane!!!

Well in my face book page i play around trolling so that's where i go insane,

@ to all

Yes I am enjoying this place very much. I especially love the Wiki because i've learned things (A lot of things). The forum is awesome as well. YES WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS!!

I'll try do my best to look for some (new) info around Korean Detective Conan forums to help!

Thx for the info and the welcomes!!

@ Serendipity

no.. its not that i hate English and History,, i love learning new things, its just that i dont do very well as you can see i hardly use any vocabs and i'm not even that much of writer either. I've seen the Admins and the famous people a couple of times in places around the forum.

@ Chelseaj500

Most of the time I read the posts i saw the word "Crazy," well Yes i am crazy, insane!!!

@ to all

Yes I am enjoying this place very much. I especially love the Wiki because i've learned things (A lot of things). The forum is awesome as well. YES WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS!!

I'll try do my best to look for some (new) info around Korean Detective Conan forums to help!

Oh, I'm not Serendipity anymore, that was more of a joke. I changed my name back to what it was originally: IdentityUnknown.

Oh, I'm not Serendipity anymore, that was more of a joke. I changed my name back to what it was originally: IdentityUnknown.

Oh i see. Well just in case you change it back to Serendipity again >:D

I did see you a few times in different forum posts as "Serendipity" even before i joined.

I joined after browsing this site for a week, when i found that info on 16th movie.<-- I RLY HOPE THIS COMES!!

but anyways, I'm still searching for more +_+

At least I have something to do This is a Good way to kill time :twisted: MWAHAHAHAH!!

@ Chelseaj500

@ to all

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! If you want to talk to anyone who's insane, I'm that person!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Ah the Great detective in DCW! Pleased to meet you!

And thank you, I will enjoy my stay here.

Thank you too Mohorovicic.

I spent most of my day for past 5 days or so. (+2 weeks before w/o signing in)

DCW became the most visited site for the past 2 weeks.

Ah the Great detective in DCW! Pleased to meet you!

And thank you, I will enjoy my stay here.

Thank you too Mohorovicic.

I spent most of my day for past 5 days or so. (+2 weeks before w/o signing in)

DCW became the most visited site for the past 2 weeks.

Nice to meet you, and lets keep this as your most visited site

Identity Unknown: Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts is Mohorovicic. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well.

The one with the second most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Skyron exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I hold the record for quickest to reach 500 (and 1000 and 2000 and 3000) posts. I am DCW's Game Master, so ignore what Mohorovicic says. He was the one who suggested it in the first place. I also write fanfiction, under the username of tonsostuff.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

-Xenonkid

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

Hey! Is this a copy paste or something?

Anyways, My late 10 days welcome to you!

Although I am even a new member

Hey! Is this a copy paste or something?

Anyways, My late 10 days welcome to you!

Although I am even a new member

Of course it's a copy paste. But it took 20 minutes to write out, and I update it every now and then.