Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

I've been working at a supermarket, behind the desk for a week now... Felt like i didn't even have time to sleep. Although i have about earned 3000 DKK in this 5 days...

I've been working at a supermarket, behind the desk for a week now... Felt like i didn't even have time to sleep. Although i have about earned 3000 DKK in this 5 days...

Oh man, that's cool, Hano!! :D Og det er ret mange penge på kun fem dage... :P

Welcome to the thread for the Lonely Hearts Club! This is a place for those who think they'll never find love in their lives.

NOTE: There is NO discrimination against genders. Guys and girls are both allowed to join.

DESCRIPTION:

This club is mainly a place for those who believe they'll never find love (either because they just can't find it or they want to give it up) can hang out, talk each other through, etc. etc.

Due to the fact that it is HIGHLY unlikely that we will never have a love life at one point or another, it is allowed for members to have love lives. They will not be excluded for this period of time.

RULES:

1. Members are to support each other through thick and thin.

2. Members are to keep any secrets that have been revealed.

3. Any member who reveals a secret entrusted by another member without their permission is susceptible to death expulsion from the club.

4. All members have concluded they will probably never get a love life.

IFS:

1. IF a member gets a love life, they do not have to leave the club.

2. IF they choose to leave the club, they are not permitted to spill secrets.

3. IF an ex-member spills secrets, they are subject to rejection and humiliation from other members.

NEW MEMBERS:

1. Must PM one of the first three members (Pyre, Forever, or Misaki-chan) OR post here.

2. Must go through rules and agree.

er..Hello..if it's okay, I'd like to join the club.. :unsure:

hi everybody! sorry if i have been gone for a pretty long time coz' of high school life here...

had so much fun with my classmates and my crush so happened to be my classmate in the same section as well. then he joined the arnis club and i was motivated to join as well to work off my excess energy but my friends kept on saying that i joined because of him but i knew deep down that it wasn't. problem is, they keep on teasing me with him! how can i make them stop?

kaichou, anybody please help MEEE! :(

er..Hello..if it's okay, I'd like to join the club.. :unsure:

Sure! Welcome!

hi everybody! sorry if i have been gone for a pretty long time coz' of high school life here...

had so much fun with my classmates and my crush so happened to be my classmate in the same section as well. then he joined the arnis club and i was motivated to join as well to work off my excess energy but my friends kept on saying that i joined because of him but i knew deep down that it wasn't. problem is, they keep on teasing me with him! how can i make them stop?

Well...if I were in that position, I would look them straight in the eye and say, "I chose to join this club for my own reasons and I have the choice on whether or not to tell you. When I said I joined for myself and not because of him, I meant it." Of course, this is more towards classmates. If it's close friends you're talking about, sitting down and talking with them should do the trick. It might not stop the ideas from rolling in their minds but they'll more or less shut up.

that's what friends do,tease each other to death.. :D or at least that's what i love to do with my friends, if it really bothers you,then just tell them that that's not true and if they are really your good friends they'd believe you,right? or are you more concern with the fact that your crush might hear of it? ;) (there i go with my teasing.. sorry.. ^_^ )

• Upvote 2

that's what friends do,tease each other to death.. :D or at least that's what i love to do with my friends, if it really bothers you,then just tell them that that's not true and if they are really your good friends they'd believe you,right? or are you more concern with the fact that your crush might hear of it? ;) (there i go with my teasing.. sorry.. ^_^ )

You've got the correct answer!

Lol shiho chan :P guess you have similar experiences before eh :P

@xenonkid: when they tease you, just don't get panicky and angry and do what they want you to do~ just ignore the teasing and reply very very calmly that it is not the case and that you joined solely for yourself and not for him. If they continue to pester, reply calmly still and repeat what you have said. They will get bored of this topic pretty soon and move onto another much more interesting topic :P

yes! that's pretty much my fear coz' he when he stares at me, i feel like my eyes are frozen and i felt a chilling aura whenever i'm NEAR him which creeps me out >.<

yes! that's pretty much my fear coz' he when he stares at me, i feel like my eyes are frozen and i felt a chilling aura whenever i'm NEAR him which creeps me out >.<

So you have mutual understanding relationship....you're just shy to reveal that the fact you really love him :grin: (sorry for the teasing)

:lol: :lol:

Lol shiho chan :P guess you have similar experiences before eh :P

I don't think I have,never joined any club at school..and I don't tell anyone who my real crush is.. like I would tell my friends that person is my crush,but the truth is it's really someone else..so I won't be bothered if they do tease me with the person they knew to be my crush.. B)

God, I miss my highschool days.. -_-

Stay away from him,I say! :P nah..you're probably thinking that he may know you have a crush on him and that's why you're overly conscious of his presence? :wub:

KtPT! I'm glad to see you too! I just sneaked in between my classes... I just missed posting in DCW...-_-

I'm doing fine... How 'bout you?

Oops... gotta go now... See you next time, KtPT...

KtPT! I'm glad to see you too! I just sneaked in between my classes... I just missed posting in DCW...-_-

I'm doing fine... How 'bout you?

Oops... gotta go now... See you next time, KtPT...

Oh, you're a sneaking lookin' sort!! X3 But well, DCW missed you posting too!! :D And I'm fine, thankies!!! ;)

So, anyway, see ya, BK~!!! ^_^