Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

You're welcome! BTW, have you guys noticed how many pages we already have even though we've been up for about two-three days? But it's mostly kaichou, Je-chan, Cure-kun, and I.

I've definitely noticed! I think it's great. I wonder if we could get this pinned >.> although it's usually at the top of the list all the time anyway.. I wonder what some of the other members are doing.. :/

@Kaichou Really? That'd be awesome! I'll bother you again about it when I actually write it.. XD

@Rum Sorry that we confused you! Haha, yes I've dated someone before, but I'd be a bad person to get any dating advice from because I was really awkward >.>'' and then other people I dated were online... so I don't know if that really counts.

Aww! *hugs Rum* Good luck >.<

@ForeverLost: Thanks... T.T *hugs forever lost*

O.O haha I've just opened this yesterday (5 pages) and then I've opened it today (7 pages) O.O what a suprise! hahaha

@ForeverLost: Thanks... T.T *hugs forever lost*

O.O haha I've just opened this yesterday (5 pages) and then I've opened it today (7 pages) O.O what a suprise! hahaha

*smiles* We update fast...not to mention that most of our members reside in the States.

now that I think about it... oh yeah many of the people here resides in the US...

Oh wait IU maybe your from Asia... (or US you update fast...)

now that I think about it... oh yeah many of the people here resides in the US...

Oh wait IU maybe your from Asia... (or US you update fast...)

*shrugs* To most people it's either US or Asia. I could be anywhere in the world or I could even be a Martian who is typing this from Mars. But now I have my awesome energy drink which will keep me awake...

*yawns* I need more sugar...I came online to keep me awake while I type away on my fic, whilst editing Sayomi and Aeyra's fics...I'm gonna disappear after my drink wears off (about 10 AM NYC time) and sleep.

I vote for you being a martian! (LOL!)

Cool! your really great... (^o^) your editing.. your now an editor! So cool...hahahaha

I vote for you being a martian! (LOL!)

Cool! your really great... (^o^) your editing.. your now an editor! So cool...hahahaha

I edit for three people...and I write for myself...not to mention the many readers who actually bother to read my writing...

My True Form:

Baby_Marvin_300.gif Baby Martian. :twisted:

Hello there, may i join this club? (if it's not too late)

Sure, and welcome! We always welcome new members, and there's no such thing as too late (in this context at least)! The current event we have going on is making banners/ads that represent us, this is not a requirement, though you will be encouraged to vote on the banner you like the most. Feel free to show off your banner-making skills both here and on your sig!

NOTE: We're kinda a weird bunch here, you see, we were just talking about Martians earlier...which has very little to do with dating or stuff like that. This is mainly a place where people who don't think they'll ever find love to hang out (and if you want, rant about how horrible your love life has been).

LOL I missed so much while I slept... Welcome to the club, Holmes Apprentice! Hope you enjoy your time in the club.

TIME ZONES? Meh, that's hardly a reason not to join in >3> *is a brat* Anyway~~

I keep having dreams about him. In every single one, I act out in some way, and he simply doesn't care. I guess that's reality in my dreamworld. (Depressing reality.)

Wow. I feel like crawling up in a ball and crying.. for my own pitiful self... and for someone else... BLEH. Hi.

LOL I missed so much while I slept... Welcome to the club, Holmes Apprentice! Hope you enjoy your time in the club.

TIME ZONES? Meh, that's hardly a reason not to join in >3> *is a brat* Anyway~~

I keep having dreams about him. In every single one, I act out in some way, and he simply doesn't care. I guess that's reality in my dreamworld. (Depressing reality.)

Wow. I feel like crawling up in a ball and crying.. for my own pitiful self... and for someone else... BLEH. Hi.

Don't even talk. I like a guy (fine, I admit it). And guess what? I hope he gets a girlfriend soon. Like really really soon. Like now. Why? Because then I can go and call myself a baka. And say I was stupid. And reinforce my oath. Not to mention that way I'll be reminded that love never works out for me, not the teensiest bit.

Good luck though, Forever.

Are you kidding me, kaichou? I want him to get a girlfriend too. He'll be happy then, and I can stop kidding myself that God would let him get stuck with some piece of crap like me. If I were to be with him, it'd just be an obstacle in the way of his future girl... future wife. I just need to be able to support him and some girl and get over myself. It's not even reasonable to like him. Shiteru, ka? It's not even reasonable.

However. Right now I can call myself stupid. I don't even have to wait for him to have a girlfriend. Because I am stupid. Although.. I'd be able to call myself a real idiot, a genuine ahou if life slapped me in the face enough and he had someone.

Gambatte, kaichou.

Are you kidding me, kaichou? I want him to get a girlfriend too. He'll be happy then, and I can stop kidding myself that God would let him get stuck with some piece of crap like me. If I were to be with him, it'd just be an obstacle in the way of his future girl... future wife. I just need to be able to support him and some girl and get over myself. It's not even reasonable to like him. Shiteru, ka? It's not even reasonable.

However. Right now I can call myself stupid. I don't even have to wait for him to have a girlfriend. Because I am stupid. Although.. I'd be able to call myself a real idiot, a genuine ahou if life slapped me in the face enough and he had someone.

Gambatte, kaichou.

He. Then we're in the same situation. I'd rather have his relationship be happy and leave mine to topple into despair.

My love life fails. But then again, that's why we're all here, right?

*hands you more chocolate chip cookies*

My love life .. doesn't even have the honor of failing. It's finally died. MUWAHAHAHHAHA *stabs it a billion times* *cough* anyway.

Yes. That's why we're all here.