Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

Thinking about how to write..

Should I connect DCW with world of DC (...huh? well you get me...) on the next mystery? (I think Aeyra wants to know also)

Yes 1 : 0 No

I guess I can...

If you want to be in the story, please tell me your personality/ characteristics, gender, what you want to be (like a job), and specific quote you want.

See spoiler for examples

Characters will be:

-Me, Anti-ATPX4869 (as Cure-kun), somewhat intelligent, male, (changes every story), Think simple

-Detective Kudo, serious, male, Detective, There is always only one truth.

-IdentityUnknown(IU), (???),female, Inspector, Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, is the truth.

-Misaki-chan, observant, female, Kudo's assistant, *Hugs*

-Aeyra, ???, female, Mathematician, I really wish that ... (fill in the blank) happened. I should have tried harder. But there's no crying over spilled milk, right?.

-Chelseaj500, insane, female, doesn’t need any, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~!

-Kiel, shy/quiet, female, any part-time job , ...

-Conanshinichi(any nickname?) , male,(???), (???)

-Crimsonsyncro, male,(???),(???)

-Mohorovicic(Mark),male, scientist, Always be the first to move.

(???) means i haven't asked or i don't know.

(I will add more. But I can't guarantee you will show up though... not even the ones above.)

Any ideas for the next mystery file? (Anything. Who likes Who, This character does this, etc.)

Also, I have thought of a few fan fic. Should I give it a go?

I'm going to give it a shot.

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

1.) Sure, don't know if it's been done, but go for it!

2.) You could include Sayomi and Meitantei Holmes, DCW's lovely Romeo and Juliet if you want a pairing. As for who does what, you may want to ask the people who you're going to include. If you have me, of course I'd be hugging everyone. (except the victim and kaichou, who I give cookies to)

Wow. You need ideas? Hm... Maybe there could be someone who is AWESOME at disguising and switches with us... XD :idea: :idea: :idea: I KNOW!! Kid the Phantom Thief!! :D He could be in this...

I TOTALLY agree with the Romeo and Juliet thing. <3

Okay, I am...

Hyper and crazy, and then I shift to serious and moody and quiet. It's really a half-hour cycle, but I stay hyper longer if I have sugar. I would like to be a lawyer when I grow up, and not a mathematician and that sort of thing. I don't like proofs, just solving problems without showing much work. Well, I'm a girl, and a quote? Well, here's one:

"I really wish that ... (fill in the blank) happened. I should have tried harder. But there's no crying over spilled milk, right?"

My friend started complaining about me saying that yesterday at the Science Olympiad competition.

Oh, I don't mind being a suspect. Or the murderer, but if I am murderer, don't make everyone hate me. *smiles*