Detective Conan World

Guten Tag! I hope I can make so friends here. I heard wonders about this show. Thought I'd watch it. It's very good. You can learn good things from it, like what evidence to get rid off so you aren't caught. Also, any good women around here?

You kidding me? Das ist keine Partnerbörse? o.0

What do you mean by "any good women around here?

But I guess I still need to say hello, so. . . hello.

HEY!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all REALLY insane crazy here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! XD "Any good women?" O.o;; Uh... :blink:

Thank you, THANK YOU. Such warm and friendly people. Hey, shut up guy. I hate guys. But thank you ladies! :wub: Muuuhaha! HA! I doubt you know insanity. Crazy? I know I am. I'm a psychopath, is there an insane club? I don't mean an insane asylum. Although you could call it that.

You've registered for DCW and joined our ranks, so there is no turning back now...:twisted:

Welcome to DCW. I am Mohorovicic. I currently hold the title for #1 poster, which I am proud of. :D

We're a mostly crazy group of people. I'll describe some of the noteworthy ones:

IdentityUnknown

No one knows who she is. No one knows where she is. The only thing we know is that she is a girl. Great person really. Aeyra (I'll talk about her later) calls her Pyre.

She holds the title of DCW's Game Master dry.gif, which I find strange, cause everyone knows I am the true Game Master :P.

Aeyra

Aeyra's a frequent poster, and is as far as I know, a freak at math. She probably could answer math questions better then I could. She also is very elaborate normally when creating nicknames for people.

Her title; DCW's Ultimate Math Master, is probably well earned.

Chelseaj500

Oh dear, here comes a member who is quite strange, even among us. As far as I know, she is a fanfiction writer, but most of us know her by her...creepy laugh:

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Like that.

Meitantei Holmes

This member is a great person to know. He is quite friendly with newcomers, and also loves Pokemon. He's nice, but not crazy. dry.gif

Oh yes, he also knows Sayomi in real life, and they are lovers, if you know what I mean.

Savior

This member hasn't posted a lot recently. Interesting person, he apparently believes he is going to lead the next Reich and whatnot. He's actually a decent person to chat with, if you don't mind his point of view. Unfortunately, most of us find his point of view weird.

Chekhov Macguffin

Currently undefeated at debate. The queen of debating, in fact. When she shows her insight, it's quite persuasive. Oh yes, Chek does NOT like when people think Scar Akai is the real Akai, and even worse, if people think Okiya is Bourbon. IdentityUnknown suggested Okiya = Bourbon. Here's what happened:

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

And then there's me. My real name is Mark. I am awesome, strange, and a supporter of Weegee. In addition, I like to Rick-roll people; just letting you know. wink.gif

Yes, my avatar and signature are changing. You are not losing your mind and becoming crazy. dry.gif

I own a shotgun, which I am not afraid to use. icon_cool.gif

Oh yes, I forgot about this:

Sayomi x Holmes

Sometime ago, the members of DCW noticed that Sayomi and Holmes go to the same school, live in the same area. Later, Holmes mentioned that his lover is on DCW.

We put two and two together, and found out Sayomi x Holmes. A nice couple, I will admit.

DCW's Romeo and Juliet. <3

So, as you can see, we have many strange people. We have people who are Megure x Agasa, people who are Agasa x Fusae, and people with changing avatars. Not to be specific, but we also have people who excel at deduction, the modern Moriarty, an awesome admin, an Onion user who has recently become inactive, a person who runs his/her own Japanese Classroom, DCW Podcast Staff, who are the host, that person, and the other person (the podcast itself can be found here, here, or here), and then there's this person. My two bros; this idiot and that stupid person (sadly these two are not active mostly).

If you have time, come to the Games forum. I'll be waiting, along with some regulars. I recommend this game, and also suggest you visit our archive of nonsense posts we built up over the days.

A common question I hear people ask is: How do you change your member title? Well, we gain that privilege by being loyal slaves to the cause of DCW. :P

Actually, all you need is 500 posts. Five. Hundred. Posts. After that, there truly is no turning back.

So, anyways, have fun on DCW. I hope you become an active member like some of us have (others have left or signed up and never post...icon_e_sad.gif).

Sayonara, 'till later. wink.gif

~Mohorovicic

Welcome!

I hope you have an amazing time here!

This place is quite fun and active as you might be able to tell.

I hope you help even more by contributing your own input.

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you. And Mohorovicic, great explanation. I will keep it all in mind. I already experience at first hand that this place can be quite fun. So many colorful characters, and I don't mean you are all black.

Savior

This member hasn't posted a lot recently. Interesting person, he apparently believes he is going to lead the next Reich and whatnot. He's actually a decent person to chat with, if you don't mind his point of view. Unfortunately, most of us find his point of view weird [/Quote]

So he's a freaking weirdo even on here huh? Sheesh, sorry about that. That was my fault. i taught him that point of view. I am German, both my grandparents were Nazi's, so I suppose that's where him trying to become the next Reich came from. Well, he's my step-brother, and I take responsibility for his actions as I am the oldest.

Hi Reaper. Wow, your name...wow. Direct contrast to Savior.

Anyways, welcome! [/Quote]

Yes, direct contrast to that fool. So nobody thinks we are the same person, which people say we are alike. i appreciate the warm welcome.

He's Savior's bro. I suppose we'll get used to it.

Hi Reaper. Wow, your name...wow. Direct contrast to Savior.

Anyways, welcome!

What happened to your welcome post?

the one with:

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Skyron. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well......

Anyways, Welcome Reaper :grin: to DCW

No, My brother is American. I'M German. He's my step-brother. Although he knows more German than I do.

Welcome to DCW, Savior. Oh no, I mean Reaper [/Quote]

miss-bone-209.gif I hate that punk even more. But I guess that's understandable.

We are all insane? GREAT. I will fit in perfectly. It is I that must warn you. Do not talk to me or enter my page if you don't have a wicked sense of humor, can't take a joke, or if you don't tolerate cursing. I won't curse anywhere else other than my page and my brother's. So you are warned. You might as well put me in your ignored users list now if you'd like. My brother is like me, so if you didn't like him, chances are you will hate me even more.

We are all insane? GREAT. I will fit in perfectly. It is I that must warn you. Do not talk to me or enter my page if you don't have a wicked sense of humor, can't take a joke, or if you don't tolerate cursing. I won't curse anywhere else other than my page and my brother's. So you are warned. You might as well put me in your ignored users list now if you'd like. My brother is like me, so if you didn't like him, chances are you will hate me even more.

I can take jokes! But not if they're about racism!

• Upvote 1

I can take jokes! But not if they're about racism!

Oooh, then tough luck. Don't even come into my page. I love those jokes. My whole neighborhood calls each other Nigger, Spick, Cracker, Vanilla, Excrement, Jumping Bean, etc, you name it. Because of that we are close. I live in a freaking rainbow neighborhood. Meaning I got just about every 'darn' race living here. What makes racist jokes an exception?

Racist jokes.. i made few of them but lol.. i dont want to be racist.. it was for fun and homework...

Of course, of course. You don't have to be racist to enjoy racist jokes. "Heck" a racist person wouldn't call them jokes. I love them, and i'm not racist. My brother knows some crazy ones, he isn't racist, actually, we hate racists. They are scum. Plus, most racist are hillbillies which are stupid.