Detective Conan World

Of course, of course. You don't have to be racist to enjoy racist jokes. "Heck" a racist person wouldn't call them jokes. I love them, and i'm not racist. My brother knows some crazy ones, he isn't racist, actually, we hate racists. They are scum. Plus, most racist are hillbillies which are stupid.

I think your bro admitted to being racist a couple of days ago... But seriously, some people don't take those jokes as 'jokes'. Seriously, someone cracked a racist joke on the bus yesterday while we were driving five hours to the science olympiad competition (9 boys, 6 girls trapped on one bus for five hours, almost all eighth and ninth graders) and if half of the boys didn't start punching each other, then I don't know what happened. My friend(s) also got really angry, but they had the control to hold back. Me, I didn't hear the joke, I was too busy watching DC on my iTouch, but racist jokes can be really hurtful, seriously. It's not a good idea to crack a racist Asian joke in a bus that's 75% Asian.

My brother, a racist? Hahaha, no way. he doesn't like racist people. They're scum. And I can tell you two are not going to enjoy my company so i'm telling you now, don't talk to me. Little kids these days.

My brother, a racist? Hahaha, no way. he doesn't like racist people. They're scum. And I can tell you two are not going to enjoy my company so i'm telling you now, don't talk to me. Little kids these days.

Fuck you! If your brother truly hate racist, THEN WHY THE HELL DOES HE TELL RACIST JOKES!? That just makes him a racist too! And I'm no kid, so shut up!

• Upvote 3

You're a little baby. So don't try to be a man. He tells racist jokes because they are funny! Duh, vaca. What are you, a baby chick? Grow a pair why don't ya?

I'll admit, some are funny. Unfortunately, tell them to sleep-deprived, caffeinated teenage boys on a 6-hour bus trip trapped with one another on a very, very long day, throw a few curses around, tell a racist joke (about Asians) and over half the people on the bus are Asians, people get insulted. Hmm... I'll admit to being a little kid I guess. I still act like one whenever I have the chance. You only have so many years as a kid, and I want to try to live these last few years to the fullest. *shrugs* I'd like to be as innocent and carefree as possible, without too many racist jokes flying around, because if I hear them, I'll tell them to my little brother, and he says whatever he pleases, so I don't like seeing them.

I'll admit, some are funny. Unfortunately, tell them to sleep-deprived, caffeinated teenage boys on a 6-hour bus trip trapped with one another on a very, very long day, throw a few curses around, tell a racist joke (about Asians) and over half the people on the bus are Asians, people get insulted. Hmm... I'll admit to being a little kid I guess. I still act like one whenever I have the chance. You only have so many years as a kid, and I want to try to live these last few years to the fullest. *shrugs* I'd like to be as innocent and carefree as possible, without too many racist jokes flying around, because if I hear them, I'll tell them to my little brother, and he says whatever he pleases, so I don't like seeing them.

There you go, some are funny, of course. There is a difference when someone is being serious. That's when it's wrong. Being a little kid doesn't mean you have to be a baby. A little cry-baby who gets offended by nothing. Our future is screwed.

There you go, some are funny, of course. There is a difference when someone is being serious. That's when it's wrong. Being a little kid doesn't mean you have to be a baby. A little cry-baby who gets offended by nothing. Our future is screwed.

It's actually pretty hard to actually offend me, and if you do, usually you can't tell because my 'Poker Face' keeps my face completely expressionless. So even if I'm excited, I'll still look and sound completely bored. If I feel like crying, I'll keep it off my face until everybody leaves the room and I'm alone. Our future is not screwed. It's what we, as ourselves, make it. If we try hard, then we can save it.

It's actually pretty hard to actually offend me, and if you do, usually you can't tell because my 'Poker Face' keeps my face completely expressionless. So even if I'm excited, I'll still look and sound completely bored. If I feel like crying, I'll keep it off my face until everybody leaves the room and I'm alone. Our future is not screwed. It's what we, as ourselves, make it. If we try hard, then we can save it.

It's hard to tell anyway. We can't see your face. Besides, you shouldn't get insulted over what some internet noob says. It's the internet. It sucks. By the way, I like your signature picture.

It's hard to tell anyway. We can't see your face. Besides, you shouldn't get insulted over what some internet noob says. It's the internet. It sucks. By the way, I like your signature picture.

I'm talking about real life of course. I never get insulted over stuff on the internet unless it's obviously directed towards me! For example, when DG called me a 'lowlife' (he apologized, just BTW) I wasn't even aware he insulted me until later. Even then, I wasn't insulted. Oh, thanks about the sig pic.

I'm talking about real life of course. I never get insulted over stuff on the internet unless it's obviously directed towards me! For example, when DG called me a 'lowlife' (he apologized, just BTW) I wasn't even aware he insulted me until later. Even then, I wasn't insulted. Oh, thanks about the sig pic.

Well good. Besides, the only things that should insult you are things that come from the people you care about.

You listen to death metal? you should.. it drags out your soul... the intensity of the feeling is good....

Not death metal. But I do listen to metal. Mostly heavy rock. Classical music. Some Jazz, Disco, blues, Ballads Rock.

Don't listen to death metal... (It will kill us all) :D

The only metal i listen to i Disturbed. I also listen to Christian Rock (Skillet)

Nice Poker Face you have there...