Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Who is IdentityUnknown?

How Old is IdentityUnknown (on May 16th, 2011)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Old is IdentityUnknown?

Hehehe~! Maybe that's true, maybe not! You will never know~! <3

*smiles sadly* Never? I daresay not. But I'll stick with my guess for now. *chuckles* Then again, your reaction reminds me of mine and I can truthfully say that I probably have a better idea of what's running through your mind than most. Do you mind if I call you Tantei-chan?

*smiles sadly* Never? I daresay not. But I'll stick with my guess for now. *chuckles* Then again, your reaction reminds me of mine and I can truthfully say that I probably have a better idea of what's running through your mind than most. Do you mind if I call you Tantei-chan?

No~! I don't mind!! <3

So, Tantei-chan, would you mind sharing a few quirks about your personality or stuff like that that won't reveal your identity completely? It's actually impossible to completely hide your identity, since you'd have to completely shut up. Every little part of you, every little quirk, every little habit defines your identity, so to truly hide your identity you wouldn't be able to talk...and each little bit can be used as a case against you to discover the truth. After all, I know quite a bit about hiding it myself...

okay let's sum up our findings. (but all stated on the biography IU write) let's recap:

IU is teenage girl who studying in high school.

She live somewhere in USA, at east region we recently don't know where she lives.

(In HP forum, I have friends who is active in my mornings and night. My afternoon is their night, I live in Singapore, she once talk to me in the afternoon telling me it's night as she's in America. I'm quick to say IU is in America, as I notice her routine strangely familiar. I notice you are active in my morning and night, I feel I was watching Harry Potter forum. I'm active in other forums beside Detective Conan, what I can do is to identify time match and differences.)

okay let's sum up our findings. (but all stated on the biography IU write) let's recap:

IU is teenage girl who studying in high school.

She live somewhere in USA, at east region we recently don't know where she lives.

(In HP forum, I have friends who is active in my mornings and night. My afternoon is their night, I live in Singapore, she once talk to me in the afternoon telling me it's night as she's in America. I'm quick to say IU is in America, as I notice her routine strangely familiar. I notice you are active in my morning and night, I feel I was watching Harry Potter forum. I'm active in other forums beside Detective Conan, what I can do is to identify time match and differences.)

Evidence is required to push forward a theory on high school.

I voted here before?! O.o How come I have no recollection?!

Im guessing... 15/16 but I'll go with 15. :)

Lol.

I've been forgetting to change my vote from 15 to 16 since IU's B-day...

IDK, but somehow the way she talk(or should I say type) is a bit more... uh, mature *facepalms for lacking vocabs*.

Dunno. The way she wrote her fan fics have a tone of some kind of high school-ish thing...

It's like when I read other classmate's story (Her stories are amazing), it has the similar emotion in it.

Oh and 1 very stupid reason why I chose 15 first time:

IdentityUnknown = 15 letters :P....

OK, I feel stupid.

I've been forgetting to change my vote from 15 to 16 since IU's B-day...

IDK, but somehow the way she talk(or should I say type) is a bit more... uh, mature *facepalms for lacking vocabs*.

Dunno. The way she wrote her fan fics have a tone of some kind of high school-ish thing...

It's like when I read other classmate's story (Her stories are amazing), it has the similar emotion in it.

Oh and 1 very stupid reason why I chose 15 first time:

IdentityUnknown = 15 letters :P....

OK, I feel stupid.

*officially facepalms*

*laughs* That's why? *chuckles*