Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Who is IdentityUnknown?

How Old is IdentityUnknown (on May 16th, 2011)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Old is IdentityUnknown?

Most people here are from the US, so that's the most probable and...

HaibaraDaiFan is 16. Oh, and I AM under 18, since I'm younger than Mark and he's 17.

:mrgreen:

Unfortunately, yes I did. I shall have to triple-check myself to not bring any "incriminating evidence" along. And prepare a disguise. :twisted: And come up with several dozen excuses to get out. Gah, stupid headache.

*prepares officer disguise*

Somehow I doubt many officers go on whitewater rafting trips... *ponders*

While you are in Colorado, you will likely meet many people. I'll be one of them. Maybe an officer, maybe a woman walking a dog, maybe a hopeless drug addict on the streets.

While you are in Colorado, you will likely meet many people. I'll be one of them.

I'm only there for...oh crap, I'm there for 5 entire days.

*resorts to staying away from all strangers that are Korean, around the age of 17-18, and pretty much everything that matches Moho's description*

*resorts to staying away from all strangers that are Korean, around the age of 17-18, and pretty much everything that matches Moho's description*

That won't help you if I'm disguised...

A disguiser knows when other's are disguised. If that fails...

*pinches face*

It's a different factor, one that's almost funny. And I somewhat doubt that you'll go around pinching everybody's faces. At least I'll know who to avoid.

I give you the cure. HA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

EDIT:

btw, curiosity is something that you can't avoid so...

Even if you gave me the cure, Moho would never be able to recognize me...

I GOT IT. I think.

*considers evidence*

Oh wait...never mind.

:P

OF COURSE THIS IS THE ONE YEAR I'M NOT GOING TO COLORADO IN THE SUMMER!!! Darn... You'd never see me coming, right Pyre? :P I'd take care of Moho for you... *rubs hands evilly* Hmm... I think you live in the U.S. because you took the S.A.T. That test is only in the U.S. or you'd have to be an exchange student, but you're with your family and it seems you're quite situated where you are. The S.A.T. does not say anything about your age because you are Chinese and your parents might have forced you to take it early. (take me for example, taken it twice and scored in the top 80% of the nation both times... I wonder if anyone bothered to study...) You are not 10 because 10-year olds tend not to make clues like 'night'. They'd probably just leak the identity right out. (looks up at brother, who is once again writhing in pain. I'm making him ginger tea.) If you're younger than Moho, you are probably somewhere in the 15-16 age range due to the maturity and skill of your writing, and the 'I can still remember the mile in 7th grade' being somewhat of an 'achievement' kind of status. I still remember mine as well... ... ... But I'm in eighth grade. Let's see, what else? You usually come on during the times of my morning (8:00A.M. here, stay throughout the day, popping in and out, but predominantly during times I'm on, which might signal you live on the Eastern coast.) However, contradictions to this are when you come on during what I call 'weird' hours. Looking through my email, most of your activity is during my daytime, meaning you aren't in Asia, because otherwise you'd never have time to sleep. If your parents expect you to read 87 pages of Chinese front and back, I doubt you're my age because there would still be words you wouldn't get. To announce yourself as a loveless member and start the LHC, you must have reached some level of maturity that I only see in my friend who is unbelievably mature for 14. (she already says she'll never have kids and won't marry... worst part, the rest of us believe her) You've probably had experience that would show this, and you got over your crush quickly enough for us to know you cared, but slow enough for us to know you're not the kind of person who falls in and out of love every week. Hmm... That was a very long blob that will most likely take forever to read... I will make it a little more light-hearted...

AWESOMENESS! (sorry, I just had to write that down... *chuckles*)

OF COURSE THIS IS THE ONE YEAR I'M NOT GOING TO COLORADO IN THE SUMMER!!! Darn... You'd never see me coming, right Pyre? :P I'd take care of Moho for you... *rubs hands evilly* Hmm... I think you live in the U.S. because you took the S.A.T. That test is only in the U.S. or you'd have to be an exchange student, but you're with your family and it seems you're quite situated where you are. The S.A.T. does not say anything about your age because you are Chinese and your parents might have forced you to take it early. (take me for example, taken it twice and scored in the top 80% of the nation both times... I wonder if anyone bothered to study...) You are not 10 because 10-year olds tend not to make clues like 'night'. They'd probably just leak the identity right out. (looks up at brother, who is once again writhing in pain. I'm making him ginger tea.) If you're younger than Moho, you are probably somewhere in the 15-16 age range due to the maturity and skill of your writing, and the 'I can still remember the mile in 7th grade' being somewhat of an 'achievement' kind of status. I still remember mine as well... ... ... But I'm in eighth grade. Let's see, what else? You usually come on during the times of my morning (8:00A.M. here, stay throughout the day, popping in and out, but predominantly during times I'm on, which might signal you live on the Eastern coast.) However, contradictions to this are when you come on during what I call 'weird' hours. Looking through my email, most of your activity is during my daytime, meaning you aren't in Asia, because otherwise you'd never have time to sleep. If your parents expect you to read 87 pages of Chinese front and back, I doubt you're my age because there would still be words you wouldn't get. To announce yourself as a loveless member and start the LHC, you must have reached some level of maturity that I only see in my friend who is unbelievably mature for 14. (she already says she'll never have kids and won't marry... worst part, the rest of us believe her) You've probably had experience that would show this, and you got over your crush quickly enough for us to know you cared, but slow enough for us to know you're not the kind of person who falls in and out of love every week. Hmm... That was a very long blob that will most likely take forever to read... I will make it a little more light-hearted...AWESOMENESS! (sorry, I just had to write that down... *chuckles*)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whoa, whoa! Slow down I can't read that fast. LOL

but yes. SAT is in US.

There's also different one called ACT btw.

and Kaichou, if you need to run away from Mohorovicic, there is one thing you can do... and i'm pretty sure you know how.

I'm gonna guess

That her code name is Fusae Ui. She lives in Illinois. And she's 16ish. (I'm right about the code name simply because I GAVE IT TO HER MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The rest could be BS :D)

OF COURSE THIS IS THE ONE YEAR I'M NOT GOING TO COLORADO IN THE SUMMER!!! Darn... You'd never see me coming, right Pyre? :P I'd take care of Moho for you... *rubs hands evilly* Hmm... I think you live in the U.S. because you took the S.A.T. That test is only in the U.S. or you'd have to be an exchange student, but you're with your family and it seems you're quite situated where you are. The S.A.T. does not say anything about your age because you are Chinese and your parents might have forced you to take it early. (take me for example, taken it twice and scored in the top 80% of the nation both times... I wonder if anyone bothered to study...) You are not 10 because 10-year olds tend not to make clues like 'night'. They'd probably just leak the identity right out. (looks up at brother, who is once again writhing in pain. I'm making him ginger tea.) If you're younger than Moho, you are probably somewhere in the 15-16 age range due to the maturity and skill of your writing, and the 'I can still remember the mile in 7th grade' being somewhat of an 'achievement' kind of status. I still remember mine as well... ... ... But I'm in eighth grade. Let's see, what else? You usually come on during the times of my morning (8:00A.M. here, stay throughout the day, popping in and out, but predominantly during times I'm on, which might signal you live on the Eastern coast.) However, contradictions to this are when you come on during what I call 'weird' hours. Looking through my email, most of your activity is during my daytime, meaning you aren't in Asia, because otherwise you'd never have time to sleep. If your parents expect you to read 87 pages of Chinese front and back, I doubt you're my age because there would still be words you wouldn't get. To announce yourself as a loveless member and start the LHC, you must have reached some level of maturity that I only see in my friend who is unbelievably mature for 14. (she already says she'll never have kids and won't marry... worst part, the rest of us believe her) You've probably had experience that would show this, and you got over your crush quickly enough for us to know you cared, but slow enough for us to know you're not the kind of person who falls in and out of love every week. Hmm... That was a very long blob that will most likely take forever to read... I will make it a little more light-hearted...

AWESOMENESS! (sorry, I just had to write that down... *chuckles*)

Hmmm... some of the points you make are good but I don't think you can accurately base someone's age off maturity, for one thing: this is the internet, it doesn't really bring across personality well. And, of course, maturity for certain ages only really works in averages, people can widly vary.

Still, I agree with quite a lot of what you're saying and am wondering what IdentityUnknown thinks of this...