Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Who is IdentityUnknown?

How Old is IdentityUnknown (on May 16th, 2011)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How Old is IdentityUnknown?

I am laughing. Or rather, trying not to.

<3 Pennsylvania. My dad's co-worker and so-called "Senpai" used to live there. We'd go over there every summer...

What if I'm younger than you? O.o

I'm thirteen. I was twelve when I started eighth grade, so I somehow doubt you're younger than me. Pennsylvania is a nice place... Where did you go? I live near Philly, home of the Declaration of Independence (and the cheese steak) but I live the in suburbs. What was so funny about my previous comment?

I'm thirteen. I was twelve when I started eighth grade, so I somehow doubt you're younger than me. Pennsylvania is a nice place... Where did you go? I live near Philly, home of the Declaration of Independence (and the cheese steak) but I live the in suburbs. What was so funny about my previous comment?

I meant that I was laughing at Sayomi's description. :P

I went near the mountains, but I visited Philadelphia a few times.

By any chance, do you live in Blue Bell, PA?

AND OKAY FINEEEE IDENTITYUNKNOWN IS A 15 YEAR OLD CHINESE GIRL WHO LIVES IN CONNECTICUT :)

By any chance, do you live in Blue Bell, PA?

AND OKAY FINEEEE IDENTITYUNKNOWN IS A 15 YEAR OLD CHINESE GIRL WHO LIVES IN CONNECTICUT :)

No, but I think it's reasonably close....

*laughs* Pyre seems like a fifteen year old... But since when did she live in Connecticut?

When did I become 14? :blink: And why Connecticut?

I have no idea... it was the first state that popped into my head :3 And I just picked 14 out of nowhere xD

*needs logical reasoning*

*picks random number*

I am 3 years old. :P

Sure, sure. A super genius 3 year old that somehow knows proper writing and stuff :P

Hmm... If it's not Connecticut... New Hampshire! :D

• Upvote 1

Sure, sure. A super genius 3 year old that somehow knows proper writing and stuff :P

Hmm... If it's not Connecticut... New Hampshire! :D

Yep, I'm a genius 3 year old who knows proper writing, grammar, and spelling. And somehow has a younger sister who's 6. Who knows, maybe I took APTX4869.

You're randomly guessing, aren't you?

Yep, I'm a genius 3 year old who knows proper writing, grammar, and spelling. And somehow has a younger sister who's 6. Who knows, maybe I took APTX4869.

You're randomly guessing, aren't you?

Well, unless you give us a hint about your hint, we will continue to randomly guess. Night... Well, I think you most likely live on the *drumroll* East coast of the U.S. because when you started posting on DCW, your first post was at eight, and the next morning you started at around 8:00 A.M. If you lived in other time zones, it would be a little early to be on the computer, especially on a weekend since you like sleep. I'm taking it from the beginning because those would probably be when you weren't trying to hide anything and when you found it most convenient. Night->NI->IN? Do you live in Indiana?

*laughs* Doing it from the start is a good strategy indeed. But I don't mind getting up early on weekends if it's to do something I enjoy.

*chuckles slightly*

But in the beginning, like, the first two days, even if you enjoyed it, it certainly wasn't to the extent it is now. Therefore, I concluded it the way I did. Just tell me, does 'night' have something to do with the state or something else? .. ... ... *thinks history* Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.... That's Massachusetts....

*a lot of silent laugh* It's so funny to read this guys, I can't wait to know what is your final guess. :mrgreen: I'm not guessing anything 'cause I don't know USA at all.

*a lot of silent laugh* It's so funny to read this guys, I can't wait to know what is your final guess. :mrgreen: I'm not guessing anything 'cause I don't know USA at all.

This is kind of random, but your signature (sorta) angers me... Because I was in that situation except I was the one hating someone. Man, they wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't even want to go to school anymore for a whole half year.

Hmm.... I wonder what Pyre thinks of my newest theories... *formulates new theories*

Whoa. You did create a topic on this?? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: I'm impressed. :P OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Gonna help us?

Night could point to a bunch of things... Not taking it literally, we have an n, an i, a g, an h, and a t. This could point to the initials of a state, and I can derive GA, IN, TN, and probably a couple more, but I think that's it. If we have GA, we have N I H left over, and that must point to something else. If we have IN, we have GHT left over. If we have TN, that leaves us IGH. Anyone want to figure it out?

Night.... Night.... *processes* I'm dunno.... I'll think about it....

But I think Kaichou lives on the East Coast, near the south. Like one of the Carolinas or something near there.

Night could point to a bunch of things... Not taking it literally, we have an n, an i, a g, an h, and a t.

N. I. G. H. T.

G. H. I. N. T.

Hmm...could the theme be alphabetical order?

If we have GA, we have N I H left over, and that must point to something else.

That is, if we had an A.

If we have IN, we have GHT left over.

N. I. G. H. T.

G. H. T.

GHT...

GHT is gonna get us nowhere.

If we have TN, that leaves us IGH

How about GHI? That's the only combination where the three letters are in consecutive alphabetical order.

Google says GHI stands for Group Health Incorporated. I think it gives coverage to New Yorkers. So, GHI points me towards New York. Anyone want to disagree?

Anyway:

N. I. G. H. T.

I. G. H.

IGH... points me towards Minnesota.

No. I shouldn't be doing five things at once. I probably got the extra 'A' from writing four documents at the same time along with listening and posting. I'm a big multi-tasker. Pyre might live in NY, that's a possibility. But that contradicts the state.