Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Wiki Bios

This is mine:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Black_Demon

The "personality" section is for you guys to edit only, not me (since writing about oneself is somewhat biased IMO). I will only touch my fingers on that when there are mistakes like spelling, vocabulary... But for other sections, feel free to edit if you will, but you have to contact me first.

you seem like a person who has awesome hats...plus it was like 6 in the morning and i couldn't think of anything else :P

O.O really?...

But thanks anyway...

I edited KKLT's...I hope she won't mind...

This is a wiki, after all. Unless the page is truly in the beginning phases of production, or unless someone really doesn't want the page to be edited since it's their user page or something similar, by all means, you have the right to edit it.

Go to the Wiki tab and then click on your name (which should be your login name) in the top right hand corner. It should direct you to an empty page. Mess with it.

If you already have a user page, then you can also make a subdomain on your user page, like such:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:[Your Username]/[name of subdomain]