Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Wiki Bios

yup, too much effort

What I did was copy the HTML from someone else's wiki page, then pasted it on mine. Then all I had to do was completely change the wording, delete the info that doesn't apply to me, and add extras such as pictures and other headtitles.

So the only complicating part is writing the actual info. The usage of the HTML is quite easy when you get the hang of it (I learned the ways of HTML by "studying" various pages).

Hmmm....

I don't know anything about you though. Could you fill this up?

{{InfoBox Char

| name =

| japanese-name = (Optional)

| english-name = (Optional)

| image =

| age =

| gender =

| height = (Optional)

| weight = (Optional)

| date-of-birth = (Optional)

| relatives = (Optional)

| nicknames = (Optional)

| aliases = (Optional)

| first-appearance =

| appearances =

| cases-solved = (Optional)

| keyhole = (Optional)

| japanese-voice = (Optional)

| english-voice = (Optional)

| drama-actor = (Optional)

| footnotes = (Optional: will not show the row if omitted)

}}

What I did was copy the HTML from someone else's wiki page, then pasted it on mine. Then all I had to do was completely change the wording, delete the info that doesn't apply to me, and add extras such as pictures and other headtitles.

So the only complicating part is writing the actual info. The usage of the HTML is quite easy when you get the hang of it (I learned the ways of HTML by "studying" various pages).

Exactly what I did :P Who has time to learn all those codes ? :P

Umm can someone help me with the user stuff because I wrote my profile thing but the name thing is User:VeraSu (My real name) and not User:NutCase (My username) does anyone know why?

When you log in, do you use Verusu or NutCase?

I don't use either, I use my facebook thing, I lost my first account because I signed out and I couldn't sign in with my username and password anymore, I can't sign in with my info stuff now so I just use the sign in with facebook thing. :L

EDIT: I just changed my password and stuff and for some reason, I use VeraSu to login, I don't know why.....

Edited by NutCase

I don't use either, I use my facebook thing, I lost my first account because I signed out and I couldn't sign in with my username and password anymore, I can't sign in with my info stuff now so I just use the sign in with facebook thing. :L

EDIT: I just changed my password and stuff and for some reason, I use VeraSu to login, I don't know why.....

Okay that makes sense...I think you can't change that anymore unless you change your Facebook name.

I just love how in half of the fields in Parkur's userbox in his wiki page, there's 'Optional' in parentheses. I don't know why.

Also, Relationship Analysis shall not remain blank! *adds part on Parkur x KKLT* <3

...Or, that's what I would do.