Detective Conan World
conankoibito

London Arc

Well,Guys how excited are you on London Arc??

Well,I know the Episode 616 were aired yesterday night?

I know you guys were waiting on the English sub,just tell me how good the First episode of the Detective Conan London Arc.

I watched it in Japanese with Chinese subs. I must say...

While Diana (the fat, rich woman) has relatively good English (compared to what we've heard before), Conan, Ran, Apollo Glass, and Minerva's coach (I forgot his name) have almost laughable English. There is an obvious accent to it, but I suppose it's better than before.

While Diana (the fat, rich woman) has relatively good English (compared to what we've heard before), Conan, Ran, Apollo Glass, and Minerva's coach (I forgot his name) have almost laughable English. There is an obvious accent to it, but I suppose it's better than before.

I agree ID, but it was better than before. Also all of them had different accents, i liked the criminals accent though, it was perfect.

The drawing was better than usual, but i expected more from the anime team, drawing like the NY case. Also i was surprised Ran narrated :blink: .

although i don't know japanese but i saw in raw video and it was superb and many special scenes were added which were not specified in the maga london arc

i alos think this would 10 episodes as 10 chapter of manga were neede to complete it

well yesterday it was released and wait for may 28 as that day too617 will be released

file 777 to be released on 25th of may - target on tape

I just watched the entire thing in Japanese... I was surprised that I could remember the manga well enough to know just about exactly what they were saying. (photographic memory rules!) Conan speaking in English was the cutest thing ever! And his freakouts, and his absolute otaku moments- KAWAIIIIII!!!!!! I can't wait for the English release!!!

I still have noidea what this london arc is about... (no one tell me! >>)

I'm really excited for it though. :mrgreen:

Oh, it's full-out ShinRan. You'll definitely like it.

I just watched the entire thing in Japanese... I was surprised that I could remember the manga well enough to know just about exactly what they were saying. (photographic memory rules!) Conan speaking in English was the cutest thing ever! And his freakouts, and his absolute otaku moments- KAWAIIIIII!!!!!! I can't wait for the English release!!!

You have photographic memory?

You have photographic memory?

I've got something pretty close to it. If I set my mind to it I can remember huge chunks of words, pictures, and numbers. Especially numbers.

I still have noidea what this london arc is about... (no one tell me! >>)

I'm really excited for it though. :mrgreen:

HINT relationship between ran and shinichi will improve in this arc

Agree,Well it does a laughable ENGLISH..I even wait for it..

I agree ID, but it was better than before. Also all of them had different accents, i liked the criminals accent though, it was perfect.

The drawing was better than usual, but i expected more from the anime team, drawing like the NY case. Also i was surprised Ran narrated :blink: .

Haha..I know if Ran had remember something she always narrating:::Like on the episode where she remember Shinichi's first case..RIGHT>??

Yeah,me too..GREAT THING,I also read it on the manga so i do UNDERSTAND IT!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""BUT I THINK @EP616,WE FIRST HEARD RAN SPEAKS ENGLISH..RIGHT??""

AND SO DO I. :blink: :idea:

Ran and Conan having an accent is logic, they're japanese. As for the english speaking character, their english was fine for an anime, and at least they kept it the way it was in the manga.

Ran and Conan having an accent is logic, they're japanese. As for the english speaking character, their english was fine for an anime, and at least they kept it the way it was in the manga.

Yeah sort of..

actually I have no idea about the anikme version..I'm focusing in manga..well I guess trhough this post thread, I'm starting to watch anime DC again.!

Remember: even Vermouth & the FBI agents are voiced by native Japanese voice actors, so it shouldn't be surprising if their English isn't 100% perfect as you would have expected.

actually I have no idea about the anikme version..I'm focusing in manga..well I guess trhough this post thread, I'm starting to watch anime DC again.!

Kaa...Well Manga is more faster than Animes..RIGHT>?

617 ws great tooo

LOVE IS ZERO

HOW CAN ONE DEDUCE THE HEART OF GIRL :P NICE SENTENCE FROM MINEREVA GLASS