Detective Conan World
redangelran

newbie here. hello to all ^^

It's Ms. IdentityUnknown to you. :P I'm a girl, btw. You can call me:

- IU (used by various people)

- Pyre (used by various people)

- IdentityUnknown (used by various people)

- Pantz (used by Kid the Phantom Thief [KTPT] and a few others)

- Jean (used by Mohorovicic [Mark] and KTPT [occasionally])

You forgot my nickname, aidentani-chan

thank you all for the warm welcome~ 09.gif

and sorry for replying so late !! i got busy these days..!!

Bell-chan~ you really are a nickname maker!! *laughs...you can call me anything you like~ but, i do like angel-chan!!22.gif

you can also drop off the honorifics..^^

we do that... but if you want to be called Angel... we'll call you that!

and Misa-chan! i brought you some Pocky!

kekeke Misaki-chan is a very nice person. I didnt mean to let you get the wrong impression :P But still, her hugofdeath is deadly!!! XD its so big and strong that you might suffer from happiness you died XD :P you'll need my cookies.

and for putting a sig, go to your profile, at the top right hand corner, there's an edit profile. click that and go to change signature. Alternatively, you can click on the drop down arrow beside your name and click on my settings. it'll get you there as well :)

thanks a lot KKLT-san~

i should watch out for her hug of death :cool:

thanks again for your cookies *munches

@pyre-chan: gomene, i never thought you're a girl.. :o anyways, i'm gonna call you pyre-chan, that ok? ;)

mabel: :roll:

thanks a lot KKLT-san~

@pyre-chan: gomene, i never thought you're a girl.. :o anyways, i'm gonna call you pyre-chan, that ok? ;)

I don't think we can blame you for thinking she's a guy :P she's so mysterious to start with. I think I'm worse. I thought she was a bot o.O

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Unless you are as well... Nice to meet you!! I'm Akakata, formerly Chelseaj500. You can call me Chelsea or whatever you want to call me... Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Am I?

*looks innocent*

It's just the sunset.... :P

what an alibi~~

@akakata-chan: you can say i'm a bit insane too! haha~ kinda have an idol even though i have just stayed for a while..

oh..POCKY, brings back memories..

You forgot my nickname, aidentani-chan

Only you use it. Plus, it's only when you remember. And I rarely seem to be on when you're around so it's not used much.

thanks a lot KKLT-san~

It's okay, I've had several people think I was a guy.

I don't think we can blame you for thinking she's a guy :P she's so mysterious to start with. I think I'm worse. I thought she was a bot o.O

Oh, I still remember that conversation. :P

So, apparently after leaving this conversation for a while, it has turned into a discussion...about Pocky.

Only you use it. Plus, it's only when you remember. And I rarely seem to be on when you're around so it's not used much.

It's okay, I've had several people think I was a guy.

Oh, I still remember that conversation. :P

So, apparently after leaving this conversation for a while, it has turned into a discussion...about Pocky.

Since you mentioned it... How did our discussion turn into this...? O.o

Ah... Who cares... Care for a pocky too, pyre-chan? :P

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments about that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments about that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

*gives bandages, gives pizza*064.gif <-me