Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

The Theory of Detective Conan

Theory of Detective Conan states that:

1. Conan goes somewhere (almost anywhere)

2. A person talks about "Some event some years ago blah blah..." And most of the time, Conan is there to listen, or he finds out by some other way (e.g. mini mic) If you get to meet the victim before they're killed, they generally spend their time offending everyone around them before wandering off alone, often to take a nap.

3. Then, there are always a person who scolds that person "I told you not to talk about that!" or someone will shout "ITS THE XXX CURSE!"

4. The Victim is always the person who is teasing others, aggressive, or annoying. Also, if the person who looks the most innocent is the culprit, the person who looks the most aggressive and most likely to do it is not the culprit.

5. A person who says "This event at some time ago blah blah blah..." crying in anyway talking about that event(mostly accidents) has 50/50 chance of being the culprit. The person who is most prepared and isn't the detective,FBI,etc is usually the culprit

6. The truth has been revealed. The culprit screams out(or shout/cry/etc...) that "it was not an accident at that time of the event at some years ago."

6a. No matter how dire the situation, Kaitou KID will always escape.

7. The End. Sometimes Conan (or someone, but mostly Conan) says "You can't bring back the dead."(or similar quote.))

Do you think this is mostly true?

EDIT: Bolded letters are additions by Members and Moderators of DCW.

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

I'd agree that most cases go somewhat like that.

However:

The person who looks the most innocent is the culprit. The person who looks the most aggressive and most likely to do it is not the culprit.

^ That is one of the most frequently occurring and frustrating parts of DC. Almost every time, I find the person who looks innocent, sweet, and kind. I hope that the person isn't the culprit. I know the person is the culprit. It can be frustrating and annoying, not to mention somewhat unrealistic.

addendum:

if you get to meet the victim before they're killed, they generally spend their time offending everyone around them before wandering off alone, often to take a nap

...although that's true in most crime drama :P ..at least, the offending everyone part

• Upvote 1

If anything at all is mentioned over the course of the episode, it's almost certain to be a clue. If Conan was to explain "This kind of coffee is made with milk AND soy milk" or something trivial like that, then that'd definitely end up having some bearing on the case.

kekeke.. *AGREES WITH CURE-KUN*

Additionally:

>>If Mouri is on a case without Conan, he is doing undercover work.

If Conan happens to be around, it would be related to murder.

>>Cases seem to appear only when they are on holidays - they seem to have vacations all the time.

>>Whenever cases happen in mysterious places, someone, most of the time an old woman or old man, would appear out of nowhere and shout "ITS THE XXX CURSE!"

>>The suspect will always return to the crime scene and mourn for the victim. Else, he/she will definitely be one of the first suspects to be brought into the case(if there are many suspects), but the first suspects to be ruled out.

>>The killer will always appear before all the evidence points to him.

>> The police and Mouri will NEVER fail to come up with alternative possibilities to lead the viewer in the wrong direction.

>>Sometimes, the police are made to NOT understand OBVIOUS concepts until Conan points it out.

lol ^ are some of My thoughts.

- Any minor detail that would normally be overlooked in real life almost surely has a role in the scene.

- The culprit is often the one with the most sufficient/complete alibi.

For Kaitou KID heists:

- No matter how dire the situation, Kaitou KID will always escape.

@ Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

>>If Mouri is on a case without Conan, he is doing undercover work.

If Conan happens to be around, it would be related to murder.

No, Conan isn't always around the murder cases. (That one case where Conan couldn't solve Haibara's code.)

but this is more like a fact than a theory.

>>Cases seem to appear only when they are on holidays - they seem to have vacations all the time.

This is part of #1. Most of the time it is Professor Agatha who is responsible for trips. And he appears on any day. This is more like a fact.

>>Whenever cases happen in mysterious places, someone, most of the time an old woman or old man, would appear out of nowhere and shout "ITS THE XXX CURSE!"

That goes to #3.

>>The suspect will always return to the crime scene and mourn for the victim. Else, he/she will definitely be one of the first suspects to be brought into the case(if there are many suspects), but the first suspects to be ruled out.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure on this. They don't always mourn on victim. This is more of a Fact.

>>The killer will always appear before all the evidence points to him.

I remember in some chapters, the killer was not even shown in the story(except for a picture or some other way to identify them). Criminal's appearances are also on the beginning so it's not really a theory..

>> The police and Mouri will NEVER fail to come up with alternative possibilities to lead the viewer in the wrong direction.

This is Fact. Not a Theory.

>>Sometimes, the police are made to NOT understand OBVIOUS concepts until Conan points it out.

This is Fact. Not theory.

@IU

- Any minor detail that would normally be overlooked in real life almost surely has a role in the scene.

Yes. This is true most of the time.

- The culprit is often the one with the most sufficient/complete alibi.

In some cases, the culprit does not have alibis at all. but this is true in most cases.

For Kaitou KID heists:

- No matter how dire the situation, Kaitou KID will always escape.

Obviously what KID does, mostly are impossible in real life. I'll add this anyways.

um, guys, have you read magic kaito already?

if yes, or at least have a background of that manga, then please read this.

for me, detective conan is the cousin of magic kaito..

Look at this..

Main problem of the detective conan:

Shinichi became conan BECAUSE OF AN UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION, which he currently calls the BLACK organization

and he freeloads to ran's house as conan since ran's father is a detective and somehow hopes to get a lead to the black organization, which somehow succeeded..

(he got fbi, cia, vermouth)

Main problem of the magic kaito:

Kaito kid, Magician of the Moonlight. Whatever.

Kaito's father, which is the former 1412, or the former kaito kid, the best of the best. 8years ago(or so in the series), an UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION asked his help to the pandora gem(every full moon, this gem drops a tear, and when drunk, it will gives immortality), and when he refused, he was killed by this organization...

So kaito just knew all of this(the murder of his father, his father's kaito kid identity) when he was like, 17 or 16.. He knew all of these from the loyal apprentice of his father, ermm, i forgot his name.. so when he knew all about that, he followed the footsteps of his father, and began searching for that pandora gem through stealing..

and haven't you noticed? he steals gems every FULL MOON, and he gives back the gem right away when he found out that it is not the pandora gem?(it implies, right?)

and always saying: "i do not need that, afterall" or something like that.

so my point is, what if conan and kid's target is the same organization? it would be sooooooo exciting... :))

NOTE: i haven't read the manga yet, i only watched episode 1 of magic kaito(since there's only one episode), so if this was already stated in the manga, i am sorry...

um, guys, have you read magic kaito already?

if yes, or at least have a background of that manga, then please read this.

for me, detective conan is the cousin of magic kaito..

Look at this..

Main problem of the detective conan:

Shinichi became conan BECAUSE OF AN UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION, which he currently calls the BLACK organization

and he freeloads to ran's house as conan since ran's father is a detective and somehow hopes to get a lead to the black organization, which somehow succeeded..

(he got fbi, cia, vermouth)

Main problem of the magic kaito:

Kaito kid, Magician of the Moonlight. Whatever.

Kaito's father, which is the former 1412, or the former kaito kid, the best of the best. 8years ago(or so in the series), an UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION asked his help to the pandora gem(every full moon, this gem drops a tear, and when drunk, it will gives immortality), and when he refused, he was killed by this organization...

So kaito just knew all of this(the murder of his father, his father's kaito kid identity) when he was like, 17 or 16.. He knew all of these from the loyal apprentice of his father, ermm, i forgot his name.. so when he knew all about that, he followed the footsteps of his father, and began searching for that pandora gem through stealing..

and haven't you noticed? he steals gems every FULL MOON, and he gives back the gem right away when he found out that it is not the pandora gem?(it implies, right?)

and always saying: "i do not need that, afterall" or something like that.

so my point is, what if conan and kid's target is the same organization? it would be sooooooo exciting... :))

NOTE: i haven't read the manga yet, i only watched episode 1 of magic kaito(since there's only one episode), so if this was already stated in the manga, i am sorry...

agreed!