Detective Conan World
InuLoverNr1Hitomi

Ayumi and Ai shoping

Well, I thought I should do something while I'm here. I really love drawing, so I thought that that was a good way to go. I love to draw Ayumi and Ai togethere, wether they are kids or teens!^^

More of my pictures can be found on my deviantart page!:)

• Upvote 1

Yay! Inu-chan, you started posting more! ^-^ It's a good drawing. I saw it on DA, but I'm not sure what I did after that. Post your contest pic and a couple others! Post post post!!

I love the Haibara in the drawing. (I always do in other drawings of Haibara/Shiho...)

But like IdentityUnknown said. Proportions are a bit off on the face, which I think it's the distance between the eyes. It's a bit too far.

But this is very lovely drawing!

... I just noticed I already posted here but oh well,...

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

AMAZING~~~!! Wow!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! I bet they took the antidote to APTX-4869 and grew into teens and went shopping!! XD NICE JOB!! I LOVE IT!! Keep it up!!

Hello again! Sorry, I totally forgot to check how it was giong for the picture I uploaded. U know, the one with Ai and Ayumi as teens. I apresiate that so many people liked it! It's a little old, so yeah, i mighd have done a few misstakes.^^;

And to IndentityUnknown who critesised it allot... I apresiate that you care!^^<3

And my drawing style is a little od at some points. For excample (as you mentyoned) I love drawing big shoes! And that picture is (as I mentyoned) really old, so the propotins mighd have been bad.

Alot of people asked me about how I did the shading. Well, the result depends mostly of how long you've practiced shading. But I simply used a pencil to make it light or dark!^^;

It seems the picture didn't show up.

Oh, well! Here's the link: http://inulovernr1hitomi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ev2y4

I hope that works!

Anyways, this was a contest entry I made a few months ago. I did it all on paint, so the lineart is sort of scrued up. But I like the background alot.

Took me 3 days to make I think... :wacko:

Edited by InuLoverNr1Hitomi

I don't know... What did you do? Just copy and paste from DeviantArt. (files copy and pasted from your computer won't show.) Da links should work.