5 - Princess Hours (Korean)

6 - Full House (Korean)

7 - Proposal Daisakusen (Jap)

8 - Liar Game (Jap)

9 - You're Beautiful (Korean)

10 - Kal Ho Naa Ho (Indian)

11 - 1 Liter of Tears (Jap)

...more shall come later.

Talk about anything about doramas and movies or whatever related. Asian movies all the way! XD

I've seen both parts of the DC live drama, as well as two of the DeathNote live movies, and they were all good... well, I think the DC dramas were kinda over the top, and I was a little sad that they dubbed over the kids' voices in the second one...

I've also watched part of the Gokusen live drama... I intend to get back to it eventually, but I don't know how soon

6 - Full House (Korean)

Is this the one with Rain in it? Song Hye Kyo's really pretty there!

As for me, I don't have a fave kind of drama as I watch all of 'em (except Indian) but so far, I recommend these feel good ones:

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (Korean)

My Girl (Korean)

Meteor Garden (Taiwanese) - the live version of the manga Hana Yori Dango, saturated but hey, I liked it before XD

It Started With a Kiss (Taiwanese) - high school-ish but the girl sure was persistent to get the guy ;P

They're soo funny and the girls all have big appetites ;P Right now, I'm watching 'Momo Love' (Taiwanese). I've watched a few eps of Gokusen, too but never got to finish it, though.

For movies:

Death Note (Japanese)

Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru (Japanese) - this is feel good but I couldn't stop crying in the end T_T

The King and the Clown (Korean) - this has won many awards and is quite unique

Il Mare (Korean) - aka The Lakehouse

Taiyou No Uta (Japanese) - this one has good songs

Wowies!

lashedcheek you sure watched a lot of dramas! XD

I'll look into 'em. ^^

also, yes, Full House does include the famous Rain.

@ Southpaw: I read the manga for Densha Otoko, it was sweet. ^^

Wowies!

lashedcheek you sure watched a lot of dramas! XD

I'll look into 'em. ^^

also, yes, Full House does include the famous Rain.

haha yeah ^^ those were just a few of 'em actually.

and there was even a time when I was soo addicted to asian dramas that i would go to work reaally late just to watch 2 to 3 eps.. then watch 2-3 again after work. good thing my time was flexible then ;p

haha yeah ^^ those were just a few of 'em actually.

and there was even a time when I was soo addicted to asian dramas that i would go to work reaally late just to watch 2 to 3 eps.. then watch 2-3 again after work. good thing my time was flexible then ;p

lol, i know right? me and my sisters did the same thing, before and after school.

I voted for japanese.

Japanese movies and tv series:

1.)Azumi

2.)deathnote

3.)hana kimi (that's was very funny)

4.)one liter of tears (I don't particularly watch dramas but the main artist is so pretty)

5.)gokusen (a cool teacher)

6.)detective academy q

7.)great teacher onizuka

8.)detective conan

and many others

Voted Korean dramas, since they're the ones I watch the most. A close second would be Japanese, but I get my Japanese fill on animes and mangas already. :D I've watched tons of Japanese and Korean (and a few Taiwanese) dramas that I don't think I should mention all of it in one post. :D I'm currently watching two Korean dramas, though: Chuno (Slave Hunters), which is a historical drama. It's super action-packed and has great acting and beautiful cinematography. The second is Pasta, which is a light-hearted series about a girl who wants to be a chef at an Italian restaurant. :D

My recommendations would be: The First Shop of Coffee Prince, Soulmate, Hana Yori Dango, The Last Scandal of My Life, and the ones I'm watching right now. :D

My favorite dramas:

1. Beethoven Virus (Korea) -> About classical music/orchestra; it has a deep meaning!! Touching drama ^^

2. Hana Yori Dango (Japan) / Boys Over Flowers (Korea) -> Everyone knows the story so won't even bother explain x'D

3. The Grand Chef* (Korea) -> Like Beethoven Virus, a story about success, achievement, etc. Motivating ^^

4. Palace Story (Korea) -> A love story between a normal high school girl and the prince of Korea.

Currently, I'm watching Cinderella's Sister! It's not comedy; it's actually pretty sad and emotional..

But it's good so far!

*The Grand Chef/Gourmet/Shik gaek also has two movies!

I voted J-Dorama. Actually there are some good K-Dramas I loved, here is my lists in order:

1. Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2 (Jap)
  2. One Litre of Tears (Jap)
  3. Full House (Korean)
  4. Hana Yori Dango (Korean)
  5. Great Teacher Onizuka (Jap)
  6. Boys Before Flower (Korean)
  7. Fantasy Couple (Korean)

As for Proposal Daisakusen, I don't really like the endings so yeah smile.gif