Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Pairings

45 members have voted

1. 1. How do we decide whether or not pairings are true?

• Any claim from anybody
    • Any claim supported with evidence
    • One of the two involved acknowledges it
    • Both people acknowledge it
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)
  2. 2. What criteria do we need to add pairings?

• Both people involved are on DCW.
    • The two involved agree to it.
    • It should be added whether they agree or not.
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)

Really? XD Hahahaha...

Did I tell you before, that I had a long scar under my cheek due to the fact that people pushed me into a table edge and I got a huge cut and required surgery?

Did I tell you that I had to apologise so many times to people even though I had done none of the stuff they accused me about?

Did I tell you that I had a white board duster thrown at my white uniform and a penknife stuffed at my throat before?

I think everyone has been bullied before :P Im just optimistic...

That sounds awful. :(

A table edge? The table must be rather sharp to require surgery and all...

The second one happened to me too.

The penknife part is scary...

*gives cookies*

*hugs* *cries*

I'm sorry!!!

Really? XD Hahahaha...

Did I tell you before, that I had a long scar under my cheek due to the fact that people pushed me into a table edge and I got a huge cut and required surgery?

Did I tell you that I had to apologise so many times to people even though I had done none of the stuff they accused me about?

Did I tell you that I had a white board duster thrown at my white uniform and a penknife stuffed at my throat before?

my god

how awful

Really? XD Hahahaha...

WHAT?!

*wants to kick those people out of the solar system*

That sounds awful. :(

A table edge? The table must be rather sharp to require surgery and all...

The second one happened to me too.

The penknife part is scary...

*gives cookies*

*hugs* *cries*

I'm sorry!!!

AH WAIT SORRY WRONG! NOT CHEEK BUT CHIN! XDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHA.... WRONG PART XDDDDDDDD

No problem :P I don't really remember such stuff much any more XDDDDD Im more of a dark childhood. That's why my voice is so soft :P Because I rarely speak much. That's why I have little friends :) But I think Im forgiving :D

*takes cookies* XD They're delicious~

*hugs~* XD

Its okay~ :D

I think optimism sometimes depends on the person's original personality not always what they've been through. One of the most optimistic people I know has been through a lot.

Yea. That's my personality... :P I just got more hurt because of relationship problems... But I hope I'll get over it.

my god

how awful

Hahaha :P Well... XD Its a part of life right? :)

At least Im much better than ... Moho... who got his... okay I should shut up... :mellow:

WHAT?!

*wants to kick those people out of the solar system*

Hahaha :P Please feel free to XDDDDDDDDD

AH WAIT SORRY WRONG! NOT CHEEK BUT CHIN! XDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHA.... WRONG PART XDDDDDDDD

No problem :P I don't really remember such stuff much any more XDDDDD Im more of a dark childhood. That's why my voice is so soft :P Because I rarely speak much. That's why I have little friends :) But I think Im forgiving :D

*hugs~* XD

Yea. That's my personality... :P I just got more hurt because of relationship problems... But I hope I'll get over it.

Hahaha :P Well... XD Its a part of life right? :)

At least Im much better than ... Moho... who got his... okay I should shut up... :mellow:

Hahaha :P Please feel free to XDDDDDDDDD

I have your permission? <3

*punts out of Solar System*

As for forgiveness...I've never been able to hold a grudge. :mellow: Sometimes I wish for worse experiences because I don't think I appreciate the good ones enough.

i know i know

i have these moments of going mad cause stuff like that

We all do. It just matters about how we react to them.

As for forgiveness...I've never been able to hold a grudge. :mellow: Sometimes I wish for worse experiences because I don't think I appreciate the good ones enough.

Ah... Well, I don't think Im kind enough not to hold a grudge when they got me to a hospital and my parents had to pay the bills... But if anything, I rarely hold grudges... I don't even know how to get angry I think... Im much better now though. At least I know what is anger.

i know how i would reach to themicon_mad.gifangry.gif

How? :mellow:

*hugs~* XD

People think that I'm strange- because I never talk to them. I even stopped participating in class because of past experience.

Good for you- being forgiving. I was never the forgiving type.

:)

*hugs back*

Me... I hold grudges.

I remember the boy who nearly crushed me to death.

I remember the boy who made fun of my name. I remember the boy who laughed at my name.

I remember the boy who told me that I 'copied' from Pokemon. (My brother and I named our turtle 'Pikachu'.)

I remember the people who called me names and told me that I was stupid and weak to cry in class.

I remember the people who cheered when I told them that I was transferring out of their school. (They were Christians at that. How ironic. :V )

I remember the boy who swore at me for beating his score. (That kid was my first rival.)

I remember that same boy who created a joke out of my existence.

I remember the man who called me the same terms that a boy used on me. (IKEA, July 4th.)

I remember the boy who transferred over from my previous school.

I remember the boy who made fun of my last name (I couldn't believe that someone like that would do something like this too)

I remember the people who laughed when the (Chinese) teacher insulted me.

I remember the people who developed a rumor of me last year. (Sent a rose to some guy on Valentine's Day.)

I remember the substitute teacher who cornered me into getting trouble with the school.

I remember the boy who implied that I was a 'hoe'. (Yet, not my fault that I was the only girl in the room.)

I'm probably not done with the list yet, but that was a record of certain memories since Kindergarten to now.

People think that I'm strange- because I never talk to them. I even stopped participating in class because of past experience.

*hugs back*

Me... I hold grudges.

I remember the boy who made fun of my name. I remember the boy who laughed at my name.

I remember the boy who told me that I 'copied' from Pokemon. (My brother and I named our turtle 'Pikachu'.)

I remember the people who called me names and told me that I was stupid and weak to cry in class.

I remember the people who cheered when I told them that I was transferring out of their school. (They were Christians at that. How ironic. :V )

I remember the boy who swore at me for beating his score. (That kid was my first rival.)

I remember the man who called me the same terms that a boy used on me. (IKEA, July 4th.)

I remember the boy who made fun of my last name (I couldn't believe that someone like that would do something like this too)

I remember the people who developed a rumor of me last year. (Sent a rose to some guy on Valentine's Day.)

I remember the substitute teacher who cornered me into getting trouble with the school.

I remember the boy who implied that I was a 'hoe'. (Yet, not my fault that I was the only girl in the room.)

I'm probably not done with the list yet, but that was a record of certain memories since Kindergarten to now.

:mellow: I remember. I don't hold a grudge though.

*hugs back*

Me... I hold grudges.

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

*hugs back*

Me... I hold grudges.

O___O Wow that's alot! DX *hugs~* That's really sad :(

I think I lead a happy life because...

I don't get angry at people who call me names.

I don't get angry at people who ignore me because they hate me

I don't get angry at people who don't want to be friends with me because another person likes me and they hate her.

I don't get angry at people for bullying me unless it affects my parents and daily life

I don't get angry with people shunning me

I don't get angry when they say bad things about me

I don't get angry when they criticise me

I don't get angry when they think Im annoying.

I just forgive and forget and throw them out of my mind. Im good at it. And Im used to it. Because I wish to be a happy person and IM SURE I tried my best to make myself happy without bothering other people...

But there are people who are just jerks that goes all the way to annoy not only me but my friends and family and try to break our relationships. There are people who will make fun of my friends and say bad things about them. There are people who think that our group consists of morons... There are those who cursed my family and friends and scolds them... I remember I really flared up... I think that was when they realised that Im not really to be messed with...

DX What the... I wrote so much... Sorry to bore you guys DX

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

I know. It makes me want to hurt them. But I won't. :)

I don't get angry at people who don't want to be friends with me because another person likes me and they hate her.

I don't get angry at people for bullying me unless it affects my parents and daily life

I just forgive and forget and throw them out of my mind. Im good at it. And Im used to it. Because I wish to be a happy person and IM SURE I tried my best to make myself happy without bothering other people...

But there are people who are just jerks that goes all the way to annoy not only me but my friends and family and try to break our relationships. There are people who will make fun of my friends and say bad things about them. There are people who think that our group consists of morons... There are those who cursed my family and friends and scolds them... I remember I really flared up... I think that was when they realised that Im not really to be messed with...

After reading that, I feel that I missed out some parts... whatever happened on the bus. Me hitting some guy for testing my patience. I believe I expressed my frustration on the issue one day on DCW.

you should

Why should I? It's a bad thing to do. I don't like seeing people getting hurt.

I know. It makes me want to hurt them. But I won't. :)

After reading that, I feel that I missed out some parts... whatever happened on the bus. Me hitting some guy for testing my patience. I believe I expressed my frustration on the issue one day on DCW.

:) I guess I just looks at things more positively. If everyone could, then it would be a much happier place around here~ :D

Well, the reason I turned to forums was because I have little friends whom I can talk to about anything in the world...

Perhaps I rather live in virtual reality than reality because its such a happy place...

XD HAHAHAHA ENOUGH WITH THE DEPRESSING STUFF~ XDDDDDDDD

LETS GO BACK ON TOPIC!

What was the topic again?!

:o

No wait... I'll leave this thread first. You can continue talking about the topic :P

You're not boring us.

As for me...I have a great life. I don't have to concern myself about financial problems, there are no illnesses within my direct family (when we get to my dad's side though... *sighs*....my dad's cousin she...she's pregnant and might have leukemia), my parents are great, I've got a good school, I have friends, I can control myself, I get good grades, I'm fairly intelligent, I've got a roof over my head and enough to eat and drink, I've only suffered the loss of one close relative, I do well in school, I'm an ok writer, I have everything I need, I don't get angry too easily unless someone does something bad to my friends (if it's to me, I don't care), I have an education, and I have someone who loves me for who I am. Really, in so many ways my life is just short of perfect. But...at the same time, it's not.