Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Pairings

45 members have voted

1. 1. How do we decide whether or not pairings are true?

• Any claim from anybody
    • Any claim supported with evidence
    • One of the two involved acknowledges it
    • Both people acknowledge it
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)
  2. 2. What criteria do we need to add pairings?

• Both people involved are on DCW.
    • The two involved agree to it.
    • It should be added whether they agree or not.
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)

Not much. I found out last night that my best friend (AKA boyfriend I guess) is having a birthday party on saturday... Now I need to find a present and stuff, but there's no way my mom's dressing me up.

W03319X.jpg

you have seen it in his signature or somewhere on his P

No... I think I've seen someone wear the shirt IRL.

Pardon me for asking, but do you know him like Ran knows Shinichi?

No. It's the opposite. I met him last school year. The AKA I guess thing is because we don't act like it at all. Although we are technically dating, we only talk about videogames and stuff. (We don't hug and stuff either, but that's mostly cuz he's my first 'relationship' and I'm waaay shy and stuff) We could probably have stayed just friends, but I couldn't reject him, he's my best friend.

WOOOO~~ Dress up girl! XD Im sure he'll be surprised! XD

No waaaay... *Shudders*

I have to do that enough for school dances and junk when my mom makes me wear makeup...

No. It's the opposite. I met him last school year. The AKA I guess thing is because we don't act like it at all. Although we are technically dating, we only talk about videogames and stuff. (We don't hug and stuff either, but that's mostly cuz he's my first 'relationship' and I'm waaay shy and stuff) We could probably have stayed just friends, but I couldn't reject him, he's my best friend.

No waaaay... *Shudders*

I have to do that enough for school dances and junk when my mom makes me wear makeup...

YOU. ARE SOOO LIKE PIPICHAN...

I see. Though, do you like like him?

Yeah, but that's the problem. I'm too cynical, and I know this is a high school thing, and that I don't love him or anything. (Although I suppose most teens don't care about that. Or are they even aware?)

OH I was talking about Take chan. I was asking her to dress up for a party. But she was shudderring and said that she doesnt like dresses or putting on make up. SO I said she seems sooo like you :P

*shudders slightly* I hate dresses...no...no dresses...make up = ugh...no...not on my life...