Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Pairings

45 members have voted

1. 1. How do we decide whether or not pairings are true?

• Any claim from anybody
    • Any claim supported with evidence
    • One of the two involved acknowledges it
    • Both people acknowledge it
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)
  2. 2. What criteria do we need to add pairings?

• Both people involved are on DCW.
    • The two involved agree to it.
    • It should be added whether they agree or not.
    • It depends on the case (please specify in thread)
    • Other (please specify in thread)

but they hurt you

hit back and they will respect you

throw a chair at them if it does the job done

That's destructive behavior... if I do that, they might refer me to an asylum.

You're not boring us.

As for me...I have a great life. I don't have to concern myself about financial problems, there are no illnesses within my direct family (though with my dad's side...), my parents are great, I've got a good school, I have friends, I can control myself, I get good grades, I'm fairly intelligent, I've got a roof over my head and enough to eat and drink, I've only suffered the loss of one close relative, I do well in school, I'm an ok writer, I have everything I need, I don't get angry too easily unless someone does something bad to my friends (if it's to me, I don't care), I have an education, and I have someone who loves me for who I am. Really, in so many ways my life is just short of perfect. But...at the same time, it's not.

Sounds like my life.

Other than my grandparents having problems with their health; grandmother has diabetes, grandfather has heart problems... everything is like that there ^

That's destructive behavior... if I do that, they might refer me to an asylum.

Sounds like my life.

Other than my grandparents having problems with their health; grandmother has diabetes, grandfather has heart problems... everything is like that there ^

I think I really have but one wish right now, to be more grateful.

You're not boring us.

As for me...I have a great life. I don't have to concern myself about financial problems, there are no illnesses within my direct family (when we get to my dad's side though... *sighs*....my dad's cousin she...she's pregnant and might have leukemia), my parents are great, I've got a good school, I have friends, I can control myself, I get good grades, I'm fairly intelligent, I've got a roof over my head and enough to eat and drink, I've only suffered the loss of one close relative, I do well in school, I'm an ok writer, I have everything I need, I don't get angry too easily unless someone does something bad to my friends (if it's to me, I don't care), I have an education, and I have someone who loves me for who I am. Really, in so many ways my life is just short of perfect. But...at the same time, it's not.

Sometimes... when I think about it... my life seems perfect too... I have parents (unlike my friend(s) who has only one parent or none...) and they take care of me well. They provide finance to my education and they never gave up on me even though I keep gettin on their nerves... I remember when I was sick, my mum took care of me through the night and how my dad spurred me on and encouraged me when I was pessimistic. I remembered how my mother helped me with all the school work in elementary school and my dad telling me jokes to keep me happy. Even though they nag at me all the time, and sometimes I think they feel like Im a disgrace or something, they still stood by me. I think I am really really very lucky. So there's really nothing for me to complain about... I think I was just satisfying myself when I complained about my parents being mean to me, but I guess even I will be mean sometimes so its really just human and its really nothing to complain about.

But I guess most of the time, people feel that Im a really happy person because I seldom let my negative emotions out... :mellow: