Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Food You Ate?

that is seriously good stuff O_O

chicken noodle soup

Which is why it's about to disappear down my stomach... Again :P

I learned what chicken noodle soup through a old song I heard in Kindergarten. Weird, huh?

@shahooda: I want to eat that chocolate you were talking about in the Two Truths+One Lie (the name escapes me...)! It looks a lot like Whoppers, doesn't it? O.o

I learned what chicken noodle soup through a old song I heard in Kindergarten. Weird, huh?

@shahooda: I want to eat that chocolate you were talking about in the Two Truths+One Lie (the name escapes me...)! It looks a lot like Whoppers, doesn't it? O.o

care to teach me about the song?

granola bars

What are Whoppers XD

Btw those chocolates I was talking about are really well known, and yes so delicious!

I ate nothing since the morning except for a small sandwich

What are Whoppers XD

Btw those chocolates I was talking about are really well known, and yes so delicious!

Whoppers is also a pretty well-known candy. It looks like this:

image-127280.jpg

care to teach me about the song?

I just searched it up, since I haven't seen it for years. It's actually called "Chicken Soup with Rice" (which to me is pretty much the same :P), and it's a sweet kid's book about the months. Nostalgia~

Lindor Chocolate. Again. For real food, I ate some buns for breakfast.

I love whoppers. It's been forever since I last had some.

Breakfast Bowl (Bacon.) I regret myself from eating it though, since it had 430 calories and about 210 calories in fat, which is not a healthy breakfast for dieters like myself.

Don't follow what I'm doing at the moment now though, since it's already 2:46 pm here and I had breakfast about 8:00, and I'm trying to avoid eating anything else for the rest of the day which is not very healthy and I do not recommend it for others.