Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

The MarkXJean thread :P

Ahhhhhh, True love. *Runs away before IU explodes*

Forgiveness please, Princess. XD

Couldn't explode if I wanted to, which I don't.

Not required since I wasn't angry in the first place.

O.o never seen you this annoyed :P

PS. forgive me too Jean.

I'm not actually annoyed, I've just been in an...interesting mood this past week.

See above.

I'm not actually annoyed, I've just been in an...interesting mood this past week.

See above.

I should write a novel bout you too ”The adventures of mark and jean” True Love :P

See above.

So, I got the permission to keep bullying you? XD

I should write a novel bout you too ”The adventures of mark and jean” True Love :P

Hahaha, I'm laughing so hard.

So, I got the permission to keep bullying you? XD

No, I'll do without that, thank you very much.

@Mk-

Let's start.

At a beautiful peaceful Friday, A Pretty Princess Bumped into the person who she did not expect to Be the love of her life~ The girl's name was Jean, and his name was mark~ XD

How was that?! XD

@Mk-

Let's start.

At a beautiful peaceful Friday, A Pretty Princess Bumped into the person who she did not expect to Be the love of her life~ The girl's name was Jean, and his name was mark~ XD

How was that?! XD

:P ill add more lines :grin:

How about I kick both of you to Pluto?

*Whistles* *looks above*

How about I kick both of you to Pluto?

Not before we send you to the romantic moon with Moho <3

@Mk- Express the love story. XD

*is suddenly singing love story*

*Imagning IU singing love story to moho* LMAO

I see nothing whatsoever romantic about the moon. It's a piece of rock shaped like a sphere that decided to float around in the sky and circle around the Earth. Interesting, yes. Romantic, definitely not.

I see nothing whatsoever romantic about the moon. It's a piece of rock shaped like a sphere that decided to float around in the sky and circle around the Earth. Interesting, yes. Romantic, definitely not.

Moon= Land of lovers. If not, soon i'll become romantic, when you guys reach there~

Awah, just how Much I love bullying you IU, <333333333333 forgive me, it's my way of showing love~ Getting on your nerves <33333

LOLZ :P *Remembers Blue-Sky* :P

lemme continue.

The girl named jean dropped his things :P

The guy picked it up for him :P

Oh, yay, I'm a guy now.

Moon= Land of lovers. If not, soon i'll become romantic, when you guys reach there~

Awah, just how Much I love bullying you IU, <333333333333 forgive me, it's my way of showing love~ Getting on your nerves <33333

If that's so, then you're not succeeding because I don't exactly seem to be feeling annoyed, just...weird.

You sound like M.

"Why don't you have nerves? Why don't you have feelings? God, why are you emotionless?"

*snorts* And she knows I.

As for my current state, just my weird mood that I've been in for the past 3 days.

@Mk- LOL THAT BECAME YAOI NOW. LMAO.

@Princess IU- I'm going to annoy you, even if that caused my death <333 ( What kind of loyal servant betrays and annoys her princess? XD )

I happened to read these posts while peeling an apple with a sharp, very sharp, kitchen knife. Coincidence? :V

But-but- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO PEACEFUL PRINCE MOHO I WAS TALKING TO?!!! waaaaaaaaa~ Somebody call my momma~ ;______;