Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

The MarkXJean thread :P

Im mk :P

He's Prince MK of Roseburg! :D All hail the Prince! :P

You better watch out AL. I'm their loyal servant so one wrong move and you'll be seeing your head on fire. :twisted:

hey why are you angry at me

*facepalm* Why would I be angry at you? Just because I didn't us :P doesn't mean I'm angry. It's hard being a comedian on the net. You have to be a comic.

Jeez, get back on topic already. :V

Yes your majesty!

Hey your majesty, Me & Some loyal servants of you, Suggested to take you with her highness to somewhere at valentines! \o/

Are you going? :V xD

Me & Some loyal servants of you, Suggested to take you with her highness to somewhere at valentines! \o/

Are you going? :V xD

First of all, :V

Second of all, Valentine's is coming up, huh? Shame, I'm really busy that day, so no can do.

First of all, :V

Second of all, Valentine's is coming up, huh? Shame, I'm really busy that day, so no can do.

But sir!!!!!! Throw your royal duties to anyone, and make that lil girl happy :V

She was singing all the day about how much she loves you :V ( Lie obviously, Forgiveness!!!! )

But sir!!!!!! Throw your royal duties to anyone, and make that lil girl happy :V

Look. I need to make a stinking living, I need to have a stinking job, and I don't need stinking people like you getting on my nerves!

I don't like being called your highness or sir, and IU doesn't like being called queen either. Honestly, and I think I speak for both of us, it's annoying, and we'd like you, and everyone else who does so, to stop.

I possess a good sense of humor and a wide reservoir of patience, but my humor and patience wears down real fast when people don't consider that I'm also human, and not someone to be mocked. No one likes being mocked. It makes them mad, and it wears them down over time.

Here's my rant. It's done, and I hope everyone listens to this.

• Upvote 1

Look. I need to make a stinking living, I need to have a stinking job, and I don't need stinking people like you getting on my nerves!

I don't like being called your highness or sir, and IU doesn't like being called queen either. Honestly, and I think I speak for both of us, it's annoying, and we'd like you, and everyone else who does so, to stop.

I possess a good sense of humor and a wide reservoir of patience, but my humor and patience wears down real fast when people don't consider that I'm also human, and not someone to be mocked. No one likes being mocked. It makes them mad, and it wears them down over time.

Here's my rant. It's done, and I hope everyone listens to this.

Do you want to know why I don't want to stop? Here's the following. Because you tell that to me, ALWAYS. Even if another people get on your nerves you always jump and fire your angryness at me. Throw it at someone else, then I'll gladly stop. You don't have to Blame me, I don't need to be blamed. Blame whoever started the whole thing.

If you don't like it, why you don't easily go to the mods saying "Please lock this thread, it has no meaning." Do this. Don't start blowing your angryness cuz even if I stopped, This will continue all over again. You don't want that to happen? Then you know what to do.

Excuse me but seriously, what I'm saying is true. And whatever it was, Am sorry. Okay? ...

Do you want to know why I don't want to stop? Here's the following. Because you tell that to me, ALWAYS. Even if another people get on your nerves you always jump and fire your angryness at me. Throw it at someone else, then I'll gladly stop. You don't have to Blame me, I don't need to be blamed. Blame whoever started the whole thing.

If you don't like it, why you don't easily go to the mods saying "Please lock this thread, it has no meaning." Do this. Don't start blowing your angryness cuz even if I stopped, This will continue all over again. You don't want that to happen? Then you know what to do.

Excuse me but seriously, what I'm saying is true. And whatever it was, Am sorry. Okay? ...

If a man neglects to put out a campfire and starts a small fire, that can be easily put out, but then some comes along and pours gasoline all over flames, causing the fire to grow out of control, who's to blame? This is a similar situation. You claim that I shouldn't blame you because you didn't start it. Yes, maybe that's true. But I don't give a damn, because you, instead of stopping it, you propagated it. You caused it to spread. And this is why I'm upset.

Yes, I can go to the mods asking them to lock this thread. But this topic is not the source. This topic has nothing to do with it. It's the people like you and whoever started this that are the source.

What you say is true. But I believe what I say is truer.

And this is a personal appeal to DCW as a whole: Please stop this. It's gone far enough.

• Upvote 1

If a man neglects to put out a campfire and starts a small fire, that can be easily put out, but then some comes along and pours gasoline all over flames, causing the fire to grow out of control, who's to blame? This is a similar situation. You claim that I shouldn't blame you because you didn't start it. Yes, maybe that's true. But I don't give a damn, because you, instead of stopping it, you propagated it. You caused it to spread. And this is why I'm upset.

Yes, I can go to the mods asking them to lock this thread. But this topic is not the source. This topic has nothing to do with it. It's the people like you and whoever started this that are the source.

And this is a personal appeal to DCW as a whole: Please stop this. It's gone far enough.

See? Here we go again. Blaming me, you think I'm the main source? Okay okay, Let's see that. I'm going to shut up and let you "Out" of this prison but let's see what'll happen.

And yes of course, Whatever you say is true. Who am I to start arguing with you when you don't listen? When you're willing to blow your angryness on me, why do I have to bother? Oh wait, it's me the main source, yeah curse me and my "Sense" of humor. Without going round and round. Just say it already. "Curse you girl."

See? Here we go again. Blaming me, you think I'm the main source? Okay okay, Let's see that. I'm going to shut up and let you "Out" of this prison but let's see what'll happen.

And yes of course, Whatever you say is true. Who am I to start arguing with you when you don't listen? When you're willing to blow your angryness on me, why do I have to bother? Oh wait, it's me the main source, yeah curse me and my "Sense" of humor. Without going round and round. Just say it already. "Curse you girl."

I never said that you were ever the main source, Whispers. Maybe it's you that isn't listening to me.

• Upvote 1

I never said that you were ever the main source, Whispers. Maybe it's you that isn't listening to me.

Oh really? Then you think it's normal to make me an example of those people, when I'm not the main source? I don't find that normal.

Oh really? Then you think it's normal to make me an example of those people, when I'm not the main source? I don't find that normal.

I also mentioned that I don't know who started this. And yes, althought it seems cruel, you are one of those people that you mentioned.

I also mentioned that I don't know who started this. And yes, althought it seems cruel, you are one of those people that you mentioned.

Let me answer this simply: i know.

P.s this isn't going anywhere.

Well I started this thread and I could say im the one who started all of this.

@rose-Im really sorry if you were blamed by moho being the main source of this.