Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

Hmm... What do you think about the fan service in CG? At least from Kallen and C.C. (Geez, R2, second episode... Kallen in bunny suit in Guren. The view behind her... *dies*)

Hmm... What do you think about the fan service in CG? At least from Kallen and C.C. (Geez, R2, second episode... Kallen in bunny suit in Guren. The view behind her... *dies*)

The Kallen fan service went a little too far. Her chest? Nuff said.

LELOUCH.

...You know, I read a DC and CG crossover... It didn't make sense because Lelouch was RE-BORN as SHINICHI. And CG takes place AFTER DC...

LELOUCH.

...You know, I read a DC and CG crossover... It didn't make sense because Lelouch was RE-BORN as SHINICHI. And CG takes place AFTER DC...

... ... ... They didn't actually give a year for DC... Did they? But CG takes place in an alternate history..

LELOUCH.

You did? I dreamed about a DC and CG crossover LMAO, too bad I forgot the details. If I'm not mistaken, I posted it in a certain thread somewhere~!

LELOUCH.

You did? I dreamed about a DC and CG crossover LMAO, too bad I forgot the details. If I'm not mistaken, I posted it in a certain thread somewhere~!

^I think so. Maybe... Draw Euphie in teitan uniform too. I bet she will look cute!

I dunno how to draw Euphie yet... XD Should I post the Suzaku drawing? (it's a random doodle I did during my Spanish quiz. :P)

Lol at your Suzaku obsession ...

Tomorrow I have WW2 history test <_<

If this was history I would only get A's ....

This is my colored in Suzaku obsession :3 (i didn't draw it. HyraxD from deviantart did.) I just colored it in. (and traced the lines to taper them and stuff.)

suzaku_kururugi_colored_lineart_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4h5uvh.jpg

Sugoi !

The lineart was done beautifully and the coloring is fanatstic ! :3

Gonna check out the guy ...

(Gonna try coloring, casue my lineart sucks ...)

Sugoi !

The lineart was done beautifully and the coloring is fanatstic ! :3

Gonna check out the guy ...

(Gonna try coloring, casue my lineart sucks ...)

Here's the original:

Kururugi_Suzaku_Lineart_by_HyraxD.jpg

I made a pic (photo editing) of Suzaku and Lelouch. :3 Look!

Signature.jpg

lELOUCHs.jpg

The Lelouch pic was bad quality to begin with... But it looked so cool... So I had to do something with it. XD I was practicing vectors for when I have to make Christmas cards.

OH!! I was gonna post this as soon as possible but forgot XD

I GOT CODE GEASS MANGA!!!!! Lelouch of the Rebellion and Suzaku of the Counterattack!!

And I gotta say.... liked the anime better XD

So, I have a question. Was the manga created after the anime?

Lol, every time I come across pictures of CC or Kallen, I keep thinking of Amaranth and Ro0ose XD

Pwah.......

I love Rivalz and Milly. <3

Me too XD <3

I cried so hard when Euphie died... Curse you zero. You will never find justice that way idiot...

That's what I thought. I didn't like Lelouch before that in R1. I hated him afterwards and wished Suzaku killed him. (but kind of not, because that goes against Suzaku's nature.)

OH!! I was gonna post this as soon as possible but forgot XD

I GOT CODE GEASS MANGA!!!!! Lelouch of the Rebellion and Suzaku of the Counterattack!!

And I gotta say.... liked the anime better XD

So, I have a question. Was the manga created after the anime?

Lol, every time I come across pictures of CC or Kallen, I keep thinking of Amaranth and Ro0ose XD

Me too XD <3

I read Nightmare of Nunnally today. I've read part of Suzaku of the Counterattack, but it's not as good. The manga is amusing. :3 Suzaku.... You and your octopus are adorable! (there's chibi Suzaku's running all across the manga! And he's so epic!)