Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

That's understandable. :)

Most people play instruments when they are younger, but when they get older they become busier and have less time to practice. XD

So I might not even be able to sing after I grow up. DX

:o If you like to sing then do it! : )

:o If you like to sing then do it! : )

Alright!! XD

A fact about me:

I trust my intuition sometimes. It almost always proves out right - like if I think the answer for a math question is 'C', then the answer most likely will be 'C'.

My intuition is... not ALWAYS 100% accurate.

But it's the first time that something as strange as this was suggested. :mellow:

A fact about me:

I trust my intuition sometimes. It almost always proves out right - like if I think the answer for a math question is 'C', then the answer most likely will be 'C'.

Nice. But I think intuition needs to extend past tests to be truly useful.

I have a great intuition when it comes to others... But when it comes to myself... FAIL is the grade.

I think I can read people well and know approximately what they need. I'm oblivious when it comes to most things dealing with me though.

I had naturally curly hair when I was younger (no, I did NOT look cute, don't even think about it). Now I don't know exactly what kind of hair I have. It's more of a wave I guess.

Nice. But I think intuition needs to extend past tests to be truly useful.

I think I can read people well and know approximately what they need. I'm oblivious when it comes to most things dealing with me though.

I had naturally curly hair when I was younger (no, I did NOT look cute, don't even think about it). Now I don't know exactly what kind of hair I have. It's more of a wave I guess.

Yup. :mellow:

When I was younger, my hair was rather straight. Always kept short by my parents (I look really awful with long hair, actually).

My friend told me that my hair is more wavy than straight. I dunno. I guess I believe her. :mellow:

If I showed people a photo album, pointed to a picture and asked them who the child in the picture was...

they would say '[the name of my little brother]'

but would be really surprised when I tell them it was me.

Some people say I look like my dad. Others say I look like my mom. My dad mistakes me for my mom all the time and so does my grandma. :V

When asked, I say I look like myself. Not exactly a helpful answer.

I mix up my sister and my dog. That says something, doesn't it? :V

:P The truth is, their nicknames are quite similar.

Apparently, the older I get, the more I look like my mum.

My uncle and his wife were talking about how much I resembled my mum... just the last time I was back in SGP.

And a few years ago, my dad called my mum by my name. I was flinching the entire time while my relatives looked on. :mellow:

I'm jealous of my brother. Reason: He's the perfect mix between both of my parents. He doesn't look particularly like either of them... in fact, anyone could tell we were related but they probably wouldn't be sure if we were cousins or siblings.

My sister looks like me. Some kid back from a few years ago thought we were twins. We laughed and walked away. :P

My little brother looks like the younger me. People mix up our baby pictures. :o

When I was younger, apparently I looked like my mom. When I was older, I apparently looked like my dad. Now half say mom half say dad. Once on a plane, this lady just kept laughing at us and saying she'd never seen a father-daughter look so alike.

My dad frequently calls me by my mom's Chinese name. Once he was staring at me and saying my mom's name. It didn't register in his brain that I wasn't answering because I wasn't my mom until after he'd said it for the 5th time. :V