Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

If you put your heart to it, I'm sure you can.

I love sneakers. <3 Oh, and I think I'll be accepted to most of the kindergartens/elementary schools/middle schools/high schools/colleges I applied for. :V :V :V

I think I did.

There are some stuff which are just not me. Expectations are so difficult to meet. Trying to do something well is hard enough, having the right attitude and character that matches other people's standards are not something I can work hard on :(

And kindergartens, elementary schools and middle schools are out for you... :V

I hate my character some times...

I think I did.

There are some stuff which are just not me. Expectations are so difficult to meet. Trying to do something well is hard enough, having the right attitude and character that matches other people's standards are not something I can work hard on :(

And kindergartens, elementary schools and middle schools are out for you... :V

I hate my character some times...

*hugs*

Who knows? :rolleyes: I'm just 7-years old after all.

You shouldn't. I love it.

*hugs*

Who knows? :rolleyes: I'm just 7-years old after all.

You shouldn't. I love it.

*hugs back* I sometimes wish I were as strong as you are... *sigh* not something I'd gain.

You're a horrible liar. :V you need some classes. I wonder if people teach the essense of lying anywhere in the world?

<3 thanks pipichan~ :)

*hugs back* I sometimes wish I were as strong as you are... *sigh* not something I'd gain.

You're a horrible liar. :V you need some classes. I wonder if people teach the essense of lying anywhere in the world?

<3 thanks pipichan~ :)

I'm not strong. Not at all.

Well considering that my lie is so farfetched, of course it's easy to discern. I can lie with a straight face though.

<3 Anytime.

I'm not strong. Not at all.

Well considering that my lie is so farfetched, of course it's easy to discern. I can lie with a straight face though.

<3 Anytime.

I meant character. Even when you're actually not, I still wish I can look strong, or seem strong. People don't generally follow the weak and they get ignored or thrown around. And people don't trust them for what they can do nor their words because they don't create any impact. I guess that's me. Or perhaps I just lack the confidence? Well I wish I had.

My voice is soft ~ :P

I realized that most people in my class don't fit into the category of 'Independent' or 'Sensible'. :mellow: Which made me rather surprised.