Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I'm scared of death. Not so much the act of dying (I mean that's a scary thought and all), but more the fact that when I'm dead.. I'm dead.

Ā 

I licked the screen of my iPad to get some frosting off of it and I accidentally deleted one of my most important things :(

You licked the screen..? Ugh.

Ā 

Oh yeah, and I'm sorry about the important thing you deleted.

lol why?

I sometimes find small children annoying.

They're tiny humans just figuring out they can be independent. They have few boundaries and no verbal filters. ....terrifying

They're tiny humans just figuring out they can be independent. They have few boundaries and no verbal filters. ....terrifying

Ah, you mean the children of this generation...? Anyways, not every children are like that, seriously.

Ā 

I have a bunk bed and the upper part isn't used.

Ah, you mean the children of this generation...? Anyways, not every children are like that, seriously.

Not particularly I mean like little, little kids. Like kids younger than 8. Though kids born after 1995 could fall under that too I guess (myself included in that)

Not particularly I mean like little, little kids. Like kids younger than 8. Though kids born after 1995 could fall under that too I guess (myself included in that)

Eh...? How could you say that they have few boundaries?

Ā 

I have a changing wallpaper in my laptop.

Eh...? How could you say that they have few boundaries?

I have a changing wallpaper in my laptop.

...I did the thing where at first I was thinking about the boundary thing applying to only like little kids 8 and under but then I without thinking added people born after 1995 in there and got confused OTL i'm sorry,,,

I'm scared of death. Not so much the act of dying (I mean that's a scary thought and all), but more the fact that when I'm dead.. I'm dead.

Same. When I was really little, I guess I half-believed in reincarnation...? It wasn't something that I would dwell on. But now, I just think it's the most depressing thought in the world that you'll be forever gone, without a conscience or memory, and eventually, you'll also be forgotten.

Same. When I was really little, I guess I half-believed in reincarnation...? It wasn't something that I would dwell on. But now, I just think it's the most depressing thought in the world that you'll be forever gone, without a conscience or memory, and eventually, you'll also be forgotten.

*consciousness

My view on this is that reincarnation is true and it has been going on forever. It's just that you don't have a memory of your past life and everything else. Gahh... the universe is very big and there are like infinite numbers of other universes out there, you could end up in any place.

Meh, you'll never be forgotten if you contributed something to humanity.

*consciousness

My view on this is that reincarnation is true and it has been going on forever. It's just that you don't have a memory of your past life and everything else. Gahh... the universe is very big and there are like infinite numbers of other universes out there, you could end up in any place.

Meh, you'll never be forgotten if you contributed something to humanity.

No. Conscience. :V

Ā 

My view: Life = a bunch of scientific cells tied together. When the cells die, you simply don't exist anymore.

Do you remember that guy who was the 2nd person to walk through the Cumberland Gap? Yeah. There's something called... Grr it slips my mind. But people say if you have children and your children have children, you will technically exist forever. It's just wishful thinking though, IMO.

No. Conscience. :V

Ā 

My view: Life = a bunch of scientific cells tied together. When the cells die, you simply don't exist anymore.

Do you remember that guy who was the 2nd person to walk through the Cumberland Gap? Yeah. There's something called... Grr it slips my mind. But people say if you have children and your children have children, you will technically exist forever. It's just wishful thinking though, IMO.

Pshh... but once they die, they get recycled, eventually. Law of Conservation energy :P

Never knew that coz I ain't living in US. :P

*smacks* But anyways, still live your human life to the fullest coz honestly, we will never know the answer unless we die or something. :P

Pshh... but once they die, they get recycled, eventually. Law of Conservation energy :P

Never knew that coz I ain't living in US. :P

*smacks* But anyways, still live your human life to the fullest coz honestly, we will never know the answer unless we die or something. :P

Their particles, but not their mind/soul/whatever. And their mind/soul/whatever is actually what makes themĀ them.

Exactly! Most people in this world don't, and that was something that was briefly grazed over in class anyway. There's nobody whose 'legacy' really lived on.

True that.Ā 

Their particles, but not their mind/soul/whatever. And their mind/soul/whatever is actually what makes themĀ them.

Exactly! Most people in this world don't, and that was something that was briefly grazed over in class anyway. There's nobody whose 'legacy' really lived on.

True that.Ā 

Come on, the Pharaohs of Egypt, their legacies lived on. I mean Sphinx :V

Come on, the Pharaohs of Egypt, their legacies lived on. I mean Sphinx :V

The Sphinx is a statue. It doesn't die, and even if you wanted to think like that, time has worn it down too much :V

The Sphinx is a statue. It doesn't die, and even if you wanted to think like that, time has worn it down too much :V

:V I mean the legacy of the one who made it lives on.

Haha, why so pessimistic? xD

Ā 

---

Ā 

I have 3 google drive accounts that I do not use.

:V I mean the legacy of the one who made it lives on.

Haha, why so pessimistic? xD

DoĀ you remember who was the genius behind it? No, you do not -_-

Nyaa....