Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

When someone else is trashtalking I can't help but blurt something out that's really offensive. I don't really mean it though...I just realized that that is why so many people are mad at me...oops

Meh, hate trashtalking. When they start to do that to me, I just freaking ignore them.

Anyways, about a lot of people hating you, it could either of the three, it's either you have a great great personality and everyone almost envies you, you have some really nasty attitude or no one really hates you and you are just overthinking. Pick one.

---

I gotta admit that I'm a bit a bully when I was in school.

Meh, hate trashtalking. When they start to do that to me, I just freaking ignore them.

Anyways, about a lot of people hating you, it could either of the three, it's either you have a great great personality and everyone almost envies you, you have some really nasty attitude or no one really hates you and you are just overthinking. Pick one.

---

I gotta admit that I'm a bit a bully when I was in school.

Idk, My friends say that I'm the teachers pet, but I overthink ALOT of things, and tbh, I am mean to certain people at certain times.

Idk, My friends say that I'm the teachers pet, but I overthink ALOT of things, and tbh, I am mean to certain people at certain times.

Ohohoho... if that's the case, a lot of people envies you then.

---

11% Battery remaining

Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.

Grey socks are cool, too.

I wouldn't care what color my socks are. White, grey, and black are all cool. But I love the sparkly, light blue and pink ones the best.

# multicolored socks masterrace 

I wouldn't care what color my socks are. White, grey, and black are all cool. But I love the sparkly, light blue and pink ones the best.

Haha, this ones are for the dances :P

---

Me reads news, recently.

When someone else is trashtalking I can't help but blurt something out that's really offensive. I don't really mean it though...I just realized that that is why so many people are mad at me...oops

Ahaha, I do that all the time. I don't know if anyone's trashtalked me, but I've said some really mean things to my brother in the middle of some disagreement. I almost want to kick myself for saying those things (and my brother for taking it in).

Fact: I put on whichever pair of socks my hands grab. 

Ahaha, I do that all the time. I don't know if anyone's trashtalked me, but I've said some really mean things to my brother in the middle of some disagreement. I almost want to kick myself for saying those things (and my brother for taking it in).

Fact: I put on whichever pair of socks my hands grab. 

This. Haha, I pick ones that even don't pair with each other :P

Whoa. That's a rush :P

FACT: I'm always late for school. Got sent to the counselor once coz of this.

Dude. How are you late to school?

For me, I take the bus so it's either I go to school or I don't.

Dude. How are you late to school?

For me, I take the bus so it's either I go to school or I don't.

Anyways, that's just school last year :P

Ehhh... here we walk to the school. It's just really near to my house anyways.

Anyways, that's just school last year :P

Ehhh... here we walk to the school. It's just really near to my house anyways.

Lucky... I can technically walk to school, but I'd either die of hypothermia on the way or die from some crazy car.

Whoa. That's a rush :P

FACT: I'm always late for school. Got sent to the counselor once coz of this.

I'm late a lot too, all the detentions I've ever gotten were because I'm not punctual whoops

When I was giving the little kids a tour, they asked me about detention. It's still an unknown realm to most people because the teachers know they'll get a bad rep if they do give it.

When I was giving the little kids a tour, they asked me about detention. It's still an unknown realm to most people because the teachers know they'll get a bad rep if they do give it.

Really? What's given as punishment for being late or just breaking any other rules then? 

And I actually kinda liked detention... it was quiet and since I was still at school and had that 'in school' mindset I always got majority of my homework done there

I have 3 siblings. 

^

They're all cooler than me T__T

---

Lucky... I can technically walk to school, but I'd either die of hypothermia on the way or die from some crazy car.

Too lazy and too rich, ne? xD

I'm late a lot too, all the detentions I've ever gotten were because I'm not punctual whoops

*pats* Someone's here is just like you.

Haha, they'll know it when they grow up a bit.

---

I'm  lazy most of the time but mostly it's because of lack of motivation.

Really? What's given as punishment for being late or just breaking any other rules then? 

And I actually kinda liked detention... it was quiet and since I was still at school and had that 'in school' mindset I always got majority of my homework done there

You get points taken off, and eventually, detention. I'm sure there have been people who've gone far enough over the line to get detention, but it's unlikely. Barely anyone are late to class anyway.

Too lazy and too rich, ne? xD

Where did you get that from? xD

FACT: I would walk to school  if only it wasn't so cold outside. And if I was allowed to.

You get points taken off, and eventually, detention. I'm sure there have been people who've gone far enough over the line to get detention, but it's unlikely. Barely anyone are late to class anyway.

Where did you get that from? xD

FACT: I would walk to school  if only it wasn't so cold outside. And if I was allowed to.

From my observation? :P

FACT: I'm a fast walker