Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I still have a hard time grasping the concept of what a soul is. Is it someone's personality? Their consciousness? I don't even kno w

This. Consciousness is something we will never understand

Well, my dad bought it for me.

Oh.

---

I love natural humors.

I judge songs by the tune and never the lyrics

lol yeah, you can apply this to songs like "Semi-Charmed Life" since I'd rather not be thinking that I'm listening to a song about drugs (still really catchy).

But generally, you'd want to pay attention to the lyrics just because many of them can contain hidden meanings that you may glaze over a first glance.

...and at times, it can even boost your enjoyment of the song.

in other words, Akazora had it spot on.

You're missing out on a lot in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMFfyQfMKE

Yeah, I am. -_-

lol yeah, you can apply this to songs like "Semi-Charmed Life" since I'd rather not be thinking that I'm listening to a song about drugs (still really catchy).

But generally, you'd want to pay attention to the lyrics just because many of them can contain hidden meanings that you may glaze over a first glance.

...and at times, it can even boost your enjoyment of the song.

in other words, Akazora had it spot on.

The songs really catchy. Yeah, my dad tells me to listen to the lyrics and not just the tune. Some lyrics in the songs are really touching.

I find aquariums slightly terrifying because every time I'm in one I just keep thinking about what would happen if all the glass shattered 

That's like, exactly what I always think

i cant bend the way i used to 

it's ok.

not everyone can be a pro-bender.

tumblr_m0iapaQJO61qav8e9.png

I am a male

wow!

what a revelation!!!!

I'm a fast typer with not much spelling errors when I ain't tired.

I always type fast with no mistakes...it's either that or the auto corrector changes it...correctly....

I can draw well...maybe...

I always type fast with no mistakes...it's either that or the auto corrector changes it...correctly....

I can draw well...maybe...

Hmmm... okay.

---

I'm currently in self confidence crisis :( I lost it completely D:

I used to dance. I did ballet mostly; I even got up en pointe but... oh god did that hurt. (breaking in new pointe shoes is not fun. I used to think breaking in new ice skates hurt but oh man,, , ,,) My middle toes would go numb so I could never go fully up on my toes and was always dancing on the edge of toe box and bottom of the slipper. Doing turns and jumps en pointe was really fun though since the fabric for pointe shoes was different than regular ballet slippers. And the constant fear of not wanting to break your ankles works wonders for your technique so my class improved a lot after going up en pointe (after we got used to it of course). 

then my hips got inflamed somehow and I had to stop tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

typing efficiently on a physical keyboard and on a tablet/phone are two very different feats imo... 

I used to dance. I did ballet mostly; I even got up en pointe but... oh god did that hurt. (breaking in new pointe shoes is not fun. I used to think breaking in new ice skates hurt but oh man,, , ,,) My middle toes would go numb so I could never go fully up on my toes and was always dancing on the edge of toe box and bottom of the slipper. Doing turns and jumps en pointe was really fun though since the fabric for pointe shoes was different than regular ballet slippers. And the constant fear of not wanting to break your ankles works wonders for your technique so my class improved a lot after going up en pointe (after we got used to it of course).

then my hips got inflamed somehow and I had to stop tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

typing efficiently on a physical keyboard and on a tablet/phone are two very different feats imo...

I do better on the keyboard on the laptop/computer