Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I was 2nd honour when I was nursery and prep but I dont know what did I do there D:

Lol I cant remember how I did for nursery... I dont think I ever attended nursery... :mellow: I started learning English when I went for elementary school... My English teacher had a difficult time communicating with me because I kept speaking Mandarin to her and she doesn't understand XDDDDDDDDD

Me too..

Speaking about that..

I just realized mom was the top 1 in our country in high school :mellow:

Wow... how come your parents are like geniuses?! XDDDDD

My mum only completed highschool and my dad failed highschool XDDDDDDDD But then my dad was hardworking and he went for night classes while working...

Lol I cant remember how I did for nursery... I dont think I ever attended nursery... :mellow: I started learning English when I went for elementary school... My English teacher had a difficult time communicating with me because I kept speaking Mandarin to her and she doesn't understand XDDDDDDDDD

My mum only completed highschool and my dad failed highschool XDDDDDDDD But then my dad was hardworking and he went for night classes while working...

My mom is a genius..

When she finish college.. Her "Teacher" told her to work in the university .. :V

Because she's a "genius" :V

But dad? He know nothing except having fun that's what I like about him (:

I have a certificate that I was 2nd Honor D: , and now that happens to my little brother, My little brother`s speaks tagalog to his teacher and his teacher doesnt understand anything -.-

XD I cant remember what happened before my elementary school... XDDDDDDDDD No memory... >__<

I don't remember anything more then two years ago :mellow:

I'm so stupid I'm seeing him suffering and doing nothing about it :(

This weekend was the worst weekend I've had, I'll say, for this ENTIRE year.

Although it was also one of the most productive ones too.

This weekend was the worst weekend I've had, I'll say, for this ENTIRE year.

Although it was also one of the most productive ones too.

Let me guess... Homework and studying? :P

Let me guess... Homework and studying? :P

Yes, but I'm a goal-oriented workaholic so that doesn't really factor in to the 'worst weekend' scenario so much.

'People' caused it to be bad.