Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Emiko,

I don't understand your situation clearly, but just tell him how you really think about him.

Signed, BD.

Dear BD,

Thanks for offering advice ^ ^, but I think you interpreted my question wrong.

I was asking about how do you reject someone after they confess their feelings to you. And is there a nice way of doing that? Like is there a way to not hurt the other person's feelings?

In need of advice,

Emiko

Dear Emiko,

My point exactly.

When I told you to "tell him how you really think about him", it means you'll say that you only think of him as a friend/brother (or something like that).

In case that still hurts his feeling, tell him that you'll rather be his friend than his girlfriend, because friendship is usually more solid than love. Therefore, even though you won't be his girlfriend, he still doesn't lose you in any way. So the rejection will be much easier hehehe XD.

I hope that helps,

Signed, BD

Dear Anonymous,

I really don't know what to say to you as of this moment.

Please don't make me regret writing this letter to you, as I have regretted addressing and writing letters to certain people.

Look... I realize that my idea of you is just a fantasy; a figure of my imagination.

I really hope that you can display out your real personality, without having others fill in the blanks with their imagination. Cuz that can become deadly, y'know.

By the way... please smile more.

You look really creepy if you're stone-faced. I mean it.

If you'd like me to tell you what I think about your personality, I can go on... and on...

I love how you help people in need, instead of bullying them.

I love how you deeply care about those you love.

I love how you respect your elders.

I love how you look when you plug in your earphones and look out the window. (You look like a model. Just kidding. You become the best-looking teenage boy in the vicinity.)

I love how you never hesitate to donate money to church every week.

I love the way you talk when you're excited/happy. It makes me want to listen to you.

Anyways, take good care of T. I know you like her. Stop denying it already.

I hate how you can deny something so important without blushing. Cuz I totally need that skill.

May God be with you.

Love,

Anonymous.

• Upvote 1

Dear Emiko,

My point exactly.

When I told you to "tell him how you really think about him", it means you'll say that you only think of him as a friend/brother (or something like that).

In case that still hurts his feeling, tell him that you'll rather be his friend than his girlfriend, because friendship is usually more solid than love. Therefore, even though you won't be his girlfriend, he still doesn't lose you in any way. So the rejection will be much easier hehehe XD.

I hope that helps,

Signed, BD

Dear BD,

Ooh, that makes sense.

Okay, I think I'll try that.

Thank you very much for the advice. I appreciate it ^ ^.

Very thankful,

Emiko

Dear Anonymous,

The rule about lying is not to lie. Or rather, not to get caught lying. And the common sense rule: Don't make the lie oversized.

You broke pretty much all those rules.

Good job.

Have fun in jail.

Mark

Are you facing some problems Pipichan? D:

*shrugs* My parents don't seem to understand why I'm not all too enthusiastic about adding stuff on the weekends. They've pretty much sorted it out so that my usual hours on DCW are now all covered with classes. Including weekends.