Dear Anonymous,

I choose you as meh new victim >:3

lolol but I really need to freshen up my stalking skills~ xD

I'm a lil' rusty. Haven't stalked anyone seriously in awhile :3

:P But don't underestimate my ability

Sincerely,

The clueless person who has lil' doubt in herself <3

Dear You-know-yourself

I hate you. Why are you so cruel? MORE IMPORTANT WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR PERFECT I HATE YOU GO ROT IN HELL OKAY I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU,

Signed, Your niece

Dear Anonymouses,

There are REASONS why I never intended to tell any of you about DCW (even when you might've already joined DCTP)...

1. "OMG Kaitou Kid-sama is SOOOOOO damn handsome <33333333333333 I want to KISS him so much... Mwa mwa mwa... !!!!"

And yes, you DID kiss your computer screen with KK on it :V

2. "I want Haibara ! Why doesn't this case have Haibara !!!???? Conan can last forever I don't mind, as long as EVERY CASE has Haibara !!!"

I wonder what would you do if Gosho decided to kill her off ? :V (You don't even know her real name btw).

(Note, the below contain manga spoilers)

3. "Wah... That new detective guy is SO CUTE !!! I'm in love with him already."

Please stop, you say the exact same thing to most good-looking male characters. :V

And then I TRIED TO explain some of the common theories about why some people think he's Bourbon. You never let me say anything, you was like:

4. "NO !!! There is NO WAY a CUTE guy like that is BO ! So just SHUT UP !!! DON'T LET ME KILL YOU !!!!!"

:V

Signed, a very annoyed friend.

dear anonymous people,

how. dare. you, people! making out in front of someone like me is... really obscene! I wanted to hit you all for displaying something as unpleasant as that, you know. *sighs*

signed,

an innocent child who accidentally saw something she shouldn't have seen from eating out in Starbucks <_<

Dear anonymous ( As a reply to your letter )

I just received it today, I remember everything every detail every single thing..,

I'm terribly sorry, okay a sorry Wont change past, but at least I remembered. It was so hard for me.. I know I was cruel... I'm very sorry.. Please accept it. I'm writing this with tears all over my face..

Oh and just a note even though you won't see this, Call me whenever you receive the real letter.

With lots of love and apologizes

Rose.

Dear Anonymous,

Did you honestly think I never noticed?

I trust you...perhaps more than anyone. I don't want to see you down, but that doesn't mean I want you to pretend.

And...how can I not? When I'm seeing my friend suffer, how can I not?

If by some magic stroke of luck you do see this letter (and I'm sure you'll recognize who you are) don't reply.

I care. How can I just leave you alone?

~ Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

"When you're suffering, look around and realize that the truth is, everyone is suffering, and to them, it feels just as bad as what you're going through."

"Everyone is hurting. It's just that some people hide it better than others."

~ Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

My wish is for you.

~ Anonymous