Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Twin,

My life has been as bad as salt on a split lip and I don't think it's gonna get better right away. So I really appreciate it that you've been there for me all this time. Thanks so much! I don't think I would've gotten past these rough timeswithout you. You've kept me feeling like I'm still sane (well, as sane as I could possibly be :P) when I knew everyone else would consider me crazy.

I know I've let you down in the past, and I really hate that. So I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me. You always cheer me up when I'm sad and frustated and you really, truly LISTEN. You don't just express niceties.

I feel like I really know you even though we never met IRL. So, once again, thanks so damn much for being the best twin in the history of existence!

Signed,

Sakila

• Upvote 2

Dear Twin,

My life has been as bad as salt on a split lip and I don't think it's gonna get better right away. So I really appreciate it that you've been there for me all this time. Thanks so much! I don't think I would've gotten past these rough timeswithout you. You've kept me feeling like I'm still sane (well, as sane as I could possibly be :P) when I knew everyone else would consider me crazy.

I know I've let you down in the past, and I really hate that. So I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me. You always cheer me up when I'm sad and frustated and you really, truly LISTEN. You don't just express niceties.

I feel like I really know you even though we never met IRL. So, once again, thanks so damn much for being the best twin in the history of existence!

Signed,

Sakila

Awww... <33333

Dear Twin,

I'm glad I was and still able to keep up happy and sane. You're a bright spot in my day, being able to hear from you. I've never had a twin before (obviously :P), but if I were to have one, you'd be it. Forever and always. <333 And let's face it, the world's full of crazy. You just gotta keep an open mind. Being close minded gets you nowhere.

You've never let me down. So there's no need to apologize. :) And no matter what, I will ALWAYS be here for you. Whether you want me to listen to you, to give advice, ANYTHING. After all, that's what twins are for, right? ;)

<33333333 Right back atcha. <333333

Sincerely,

Misaki

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous

I do not know why my life always have to sound like a pain, I will not care about you, what I've just pain and suffering. You can make a person suffer from a word that seems so simple for you ...

Signed,anonymous.

Awww... <33333

Dear Twin,

I'm glad I was and still able to keep up happy and sane. You're a bright spot in my day, being able to hear from you. I've never had a twin before (obviously :P), but if I were to have one, you'd be it. Forever and always. <333 And let's face it, the world's full of crazy. You just gotta keep an open mind. Being close minded gets you nowhere.

You've never let me down. So there's no need to apologize. :) And no matter what, I will ALWAYS be here for you. Whether you want me to listen to you, to give advice, ANYTHING. After all, that's what twins are for, right? ;)

<33333333 Right back atcha. <333333

Sincerely,

Misaki

Dear Twin,

This made my day. And it's only 8 AM. xD

Signed,

Twin

• Upvote 1

Dear certain people,

you guys think too highly of me

I'm not really as cool as you think I am :T

Sincerely,

ordinary me

:P

Dear Mii-chan,

You underestimate yourself.

Sincerely,

Your Soul Sister

Dear Anonymous,

Time is flying so fast... Too fast.

I wish time would just slow down... for a while... so that I can breathe normally for a moment.

There are still so many things which I want to do and accomplish. All the things that I have been waiting for... has not arrived yet. Am I expecting too much out of it? Or could it be just that I am just not meant for it?

Maybe I should forget all about it and continue living as I am now and as I should. This plain and boring life...

Although there haven't been too much problems in the current life I'm living now, somehow, I feel that I'm not progressing at all. After such a long time, I feel like I'm still stuck... at the exact same spot. The society has changed... but not me. Could it be... that I am afraid to change? That my life will go haywire if I tried to jump out of that circle that I am so familiar with? Will I ever have the courage to get out and change the mindset that my parents drilled into me ever since young? Will I ever have a life of my own?

Sometimes I wish I could just search google and it will give me the answers I need. Search engines doesn't seem to have that capabilities still. Too bad you cannot restart life again. If not, I could have just try it out and if it fails, I'll just restart it again.

Sometimes I wish life was like a game, like MMORPG, like a game account. When you die, you just lose experience, and get a restart. When you get hacked, at most, you can just create another account, or delete that character and start afresh. You can choose your own name, your look, your skin colour, your location, your skills and abilities, your class... etc. You get stronger as long as you work hard and will get promoted to the next rank or level as long as you get enough experience~

Sometimes I wish it would be like this... But that's just sometimes... Because, the world would be even boring this way... we're living in the same world, doing the same things...

Well, nothing more to complain about... Its just another random moment for me~ You don't have to read this actually. (If someone is reading this, I'm sorry to have only included this at the last part :V)

The weather is cold. I should remember to bring back my jacket today. See ya all~

Signed,

me