Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear iPod,

You. Are. Seriously. Pissing. Me. Off!!!

Signed, The One That Hates You.

supposed to be Anonymous XD

Dear Anonymous,

you make me sad and happy... at the same time. Aren't you just absurd?

Signed, anonymous

Dear Beru and Motto,

If you read the first post, you'll see that we're also allowed to say who we're writing to. :P

Signed, Kid the Phantom Thief.

Dear anonymous,

Fine. You win. <_<:P

From, anonymous.

Dear Chemistry Teacher,

Just so you know, Professor Snape doesn't smile or laugh or talk too much in front of the class. He doesn't even have a bangs as well...

Next time, try to be in character if you dress up in Halloween...

Signed,

Student on the edge of the classroom

PS.

And stop undressing in front of us.

Dear Anonymous,

That is completely unfair to some of us. Basically, some people got off scot-free more than once (even though everyone was only supposed to have one make up) because they got to make up a test, I screw up this one time and you decide to announce you no longer accept make ups.

Please. Just for the people who haven't used that make up. I will stay in for 10 recesses to review, to copy textbooks, to do pretty much anything if you allow me to do that one make up test.

~ Your student

Dear Anonymous,

I miss those days.

I still remember when I used to laugh with you (or, sometimes, at you). I still remember how happy I was when you were around, how we talked every day and how the best part of my day was at the end, when I got to see you. I remember how dull classes seemed, how incessantly long the teacher was speaking for, how the films we analyzed seemed too long (though I do remember catching up on sleep during those), how the other students just couldn't get the work done as quick as I did. I smiled...a lot, a lot more than I think I do now.

But I've come to realize, despite how much I'd love to deny it, that you're different now. You've changed. It's been...quite a while since I've talked with you the way I used to. The truth of that hurts me.

It's also made me wonder if I knew you at all. And if my trust in you was a faded promise, one tossed in the corner by you that you forgot about.

I try to relive the memories we once shared, to keep that image of you in me alive, but every time I meet you again, it feels like that photograph fades. Maybe I'm still naive and childish, trying to keep the you I once knew (or perhaps, thought I knew) in my mind.

I don't know any more. I honestly don't know.

Nor do I know the purpose in the writing this letter. The chances of you reading this are slim, almost to the chance of an impossibility, the chances of you recognizing yourself in it slimmer. But I feel the need to write it.

All I want to do is be able to trust you. Just like the way I used to.

~ Jean

dear anonymous,

I really want you to join the table tennis competition!

Oh please don't back out :(

You were really cool back there. I wanna see more of your coolness.

signed,

christine

Dear anonymous

Where are you? No matter how much I curse you, you just don't come back. Each time I hear your fav song I start to cry and curse you.

I'm tired of waiting... When are you going to wipe my tears like before? When just when?!!!

I miss you. I miss every part of you..

Just come back... Please.. Not for me.. For our friendship...

Love & hate, Rose.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm beginning to wonder why you have to call me every time without any clear reason. I know it'd be rude to tell this but, I really hate being called by anyone. It really annoys me.

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

you're really getting into my nerves. why can't you just mind your own business and leave mine? I HATE YOU SO MUCH for always meddling with my DCW-ing issues. I never wished to be a team leader after all. when I was just a simple agent, you let me do my own thing as long as I'm done with my works. and now you're messing up my life ever since you appointed me as a TL I never asked for in the first place.

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I'll loathe you forever.

signed,

anonymous