Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

Sure, I would love to have donuts with you. I'll pass on the coffee though. :D

Signed,

~someone who turned hungry

Dear anonymous,

Don't say that. We are all here for you so don't ever EVER say that.

Signed,

~someone concerned

Dear anonymous,

Could it be, I'm destined to never be cherished?

Signed,

Me

Don't. You. Dare. Say. That.

Dear Anonymous,

No, I am not satisfied with that answer. Not at all.

I am extraordinarily glad I will not be here when you're in high school. For the first time in my life, you seem shallow to me. Like one of those popular kids. I'm going to pray that the one time you fall in love with someone for who they are, you're not going to get your heart broken.

I am not satisfied with that answer. Sure, I don't mind if the guys I like are good-looking, but the fact that...

...We're really different, aren't we?

Please...tell me you have the capacity to look beyond that.

~ Your sister

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so glad for you. :) Good luck.

Though...I'm finding I never knew you as well as I thought...it's only been just recently that you've started putting personality over looks, huh...

~ Jean

Don't. You. Dare. Say. That.

Dear Anonymous,

No, I am not satisfied with that answer. Not at all.

I am extraordinarily glad I will not be here when you're in high school. For the first time in my life, you seem shallow to me. Like one of those popular kids. I'm going to pray that the one time you fall in love with someone for who they are, you're not going to get your heart broken.

I am not satisfied with that answer. Sure, I don't mind if the guys I like are good-looking, but the fact that...

...We're really different, aren't we?

Please...tell me you have the capacity to look beyond that.

~ Your sister

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so glad for you. :) Good luck.

Though...I'm finding I never knew you as well as I thought...it's only been just recently that you've started putting personality over looks, huh...

~ Jean

I just did. :V

Dear anonymous,

you'reeeee baccckkkkkkkk for a while.

Signed, me

Dear Anonymous,

I guess all this is just fun and games to you, right? You wake up with a smile on your face and think that it's a beautiful day. And it's terrible for me. And even though every single thing that comes out of your mouth is like a knife stabbing me in the heart over and over and over again, I'm still here. Because I want to be here and support you. I want to laugh with you and cry with you. Complain and annoy. Make fun of and destroy. And just LIVE.

Do you honestly not know how much it hurts? I guess I should be happy with what I've got, but I'm selfish. I can't help but think that if I had just come back sooner, all of this wouldn't have happened? But I guess not. I guess I'll always just be "Hey, you!" instead of "Sakila," right?

You're so stupid and EXTREMELY dense, you jerk. But that just makes me happier. And I'll always treasure our happy memories before the little 'incident' as I call it. Remember that time I was infatuated wih vampires and you wanted to smack the undead stupid outta me? And that's when you forced me to read Anne Rice, but only after I forced you to read Shakespeare. Then both of us raved on and on about the books, even though we found out that neither of us actually read the whole thing :P

So, yeah. I'm saying goodbye now, okay? No more of this painful stuff. I think it's best for both of us. You'll object at first, but you'll see soon. This is what needs to be done.

<3,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

YOU ARE MAKING ME SO FRIGGIN' MAD!!!!! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU CHOOSE THE K.J.B. OVER HIM?!?!?!?! Him = absolute jackpot!!!!Are you that freaking stupid?! Get back together both of you, or I will friggin' jump into the computer screen and force you to undergo the wedding!!!

Signed,

Mr. Jackpot Supporter

Notice I say 'supporter' and not 'fangirl')

dear anonymous,

you're being a little nosy sometimes... nah, most of the time. I don't know if others noticed it too, but I did. it's kinda bothering me.

~me

dear anonymous,

something inside my chest is aching. literally. you don't know anything about it, and I have no plans of telling you. I'm sure you'll nag - no, beg me to go for a check-up. but I'm afraid the results would turn out to be something I never wished for. I don't want you to worry about me. I can take care of myself. :) :)

~your daughter

Dear anonymous,

I didnt curse you, how can I curse you? In my mothers tummy? Its not my fault you died on 8 jan, not my fault that I wasnt named lily, but hey, dad didnt betray you. Rose-lie. Rose the name he liked, Lily the name you liked, Joined in one name.. so relax, Nice to meet you, granny ... I'm your Hmmm, First Granddaughter? Yea, I'm the one you were all excited to meet, the first baby girl in the family, Me, the flower. Just stop making me crying, I kinda miss you.

Signed lily. ( *Winks* )

Dear anonymous,

You are terrible. I can't sleep last night because of what you did back in the resto before you left.

I dunno, if I should be happy or what, you did that but you didn't even greeted me merry christmas.

You didn't even talk to me. *sighs

You are hard to figure out.

signed,

b-girl