Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I got you addicted to Pokemon FINALLY. I win.

~Samantha

~~~~~~~~~

Dear Anonymous (AKA Watchog),

I think it should be illegal for something to know both Hypnosis and Confuse Ray, and never miss. Also, could you quit spamming Retaliate? It's getting really annoying. And must you look so creepy?

-Samantha

Dear Anonymous,

Don't be depressed. Please. For me. You have wonderful friends, dozens of oppurtunities. There are many people that are less fortunate. Think of what you have, not what you don't. Pull yourself out of this. I know you can do this. Please. I'll be there to support you all the way until you have come out of that cold shell you now call yourself. You'll get there at the end. I'll do whatever it takes, no matter what the cost or consequences are. Just remember, I'll be there for you.....forever.

Love, Anonymous.

Dear YouTube,

Please go back to the way you were. Seriously. All of this legal third-party and terminating accounts bullcrap needs to go. NOW. There are other ways to make money, you know. And don't EMAIL ME telling me that I can make money off of my videos. Screw you. I hope you get back to your roots- because you have made no improvement whatsoever. Please realize that you suck and are not cool and you will just lose customer interest.

Sincerely, ALL YOUTUBERS!!!!!!

dear anonymous,

you don't have to call, y'know. but I can honestly say, I heard your voice trembling when you called. you're fighting your tears. you missed everyone. you missed me. and yet I don't care. I'm sorry.

~your daughter

dear anonymous,

happy anniversary! <33333 though I still can't forget the day you said you're gonna come back... but you never did. I waited for you.

~your sister-in-law

Dear Anonymous,

ASD. It just means A, S, D? Honestly? How can that be? I waited for so long to find out its meaning and you just said that?! Lame joke, really. But it made me smile slightly. :) Now you just have to deal with my sister who is still dead on killing you. Good luck. I'm packing my weapons and moving back to Kid. You deal with her and don't kill each other when you're at it. I'll have to clean the mess later. :P

All the best

~The other one who is mad about ASD

P.S: Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Dear Anonymous,

ASD. It just means A, S, D? Honestly? How can that be? I waited for so long to find out its meaning and you just said that?! Lame joke, really. But it made me smile slightly. :) Now you just have to deal with my sister who is still dead on killing you. Good luck. I'm packing my weapons and moving back to Kid. You deal with her and don't kill each other when you're at it. I'll have to clean the mess later. :P

All the best

~The other one who is mad about ASD

P.S: Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Oh are you sisters. :smile: But you are not going to help your little sister. How sad. And we are not going to kill each other. Because I am not going to die. Your sister then.. well IDK.

Sincerely ASD

Oh are you sisters. :smile: But you are not going to help your little sister. How sad. And we are not going to kill each other. Because I am not going to die. Your sister then.. well IDK.

Sincerely ASD

Dear ASD,

Yes we are sisters and I won't help her cos I know she would be able to shoot you down from a thousand blocks away. And you...well I have no idea. Maybe you die maybe you don't but rest assured that Cindy won't take this lightly.

Sincerely,

Rin

Dear DCW,

Thank you. Because of you, you've brought so many amazing people into my life that I know I shall never forget (unless I get amnesia or something, but you get the point). So once again, thank you. :)

Love,

Misaki <3

Dear DCW,

Thank you. Because of you, you've brought so many amazing people into my life that I know I shall never forget (unless I get amnesia or something, but you get the point). So once again, thank you. :)

Love,

Misaki <3

\o/

Dear Anonymous,

Merry Christmas. I know it's early, but I don't know if I'll be able to tell you this tomorrow.

Love,

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Congrats on your twins! \o/ <333333 Sara and Luke sound so cute. <333

~ IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous,

<3 you.

~ Anonymous

HA HA HA rolleyes.gif

Dear Anonymous,

All I want for Christmas is you ^_^

Signed, Anonymous