Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

We can collab. I got the ideas, you have a story but we the art can be difficult. I don't do backgrounds you don't do characters. Take advantage of the economy now. :P

dear anymonous, my beta friend, :)

I finally have a printer at home and got it work!! Now I can relax and don't have to spend money printing outside. But recently I've been lazy (I have to stop doing that...) as I often ask online friends to help me in the past and now, been using laptop and computer for accessories and work. I have a lot of document printing to do...

From miwakoartistic poet

dear anonymous,

I get that often from friends. but if I didn't print out, I'll be stupid for not knowing reason why when I choose online first and been frustrated by thoughts bug in my mind. As I predicted I do have vocabulary problems after I look through them, from paper I'm holding. If I give you my paper, will you be less angry to have it hit on my head?

And, from today onwards, I won't be stupid, will dutifully print out first before send person my draft, the one has lesser problems, with minimum of three or four mistakes. Will you forgive me? Half an hour I had my draft seriously checking and straighten out, and that's the one I originally plan to give you if my draft didn't mess up.

please forgive me? And... do you have interest to read brush up one? To tell you the truth.... I'm no longer struggling writer without software but printer to speed the pace up. Yep, that's the biggest change I done this year.

From Miwakosmiles

Dear anonymous,

He's beautiful. He looks just like you and this is probably the first time I feel hope in this.

You are wonderful for having him. Just like I did, he will be glad that he has you, the most wonderful woman in the world.

Rest well and make sure he does as well.

I'm coming home soon to see both of you.

See you soon.

~your eldest son

Dear Anonymous,

What can a girl like me who takes no responsibilities for her actions and feeds off lies do, you ask. Well, let me tell you. She can love and she can hate. She can laugh and she can break. And she can---in fact, she certainly will---die.

So next time you ask me that question, the answer is "Everything that you can."

Signed,

Your daughter.

Dear science teacher,

When giving assignments, it would be helpful if you elaborated in the instructions in some places. Because I really have no clue what the hell you mean when you say "explain how these parts work together". And did you really feel the need to ask how scientists study the pathway? I'm already having a hard enough time with this assignment, don't make it harder. =|

Signed,

your confused student

P.S. Thanks for screwing with my sleep pattern even more (even though it was also partially my fault as well =X)

Dear anonymous,

What she said. We'll always be here for you. Even if we're not here.

~Rin

Dear you,

Oh yeah sure, I am a NOBODY. This NOBODY had won almost everyone competition she gone to. This NOBODY still top the level. This NOBODY have friends. This NOBODY can do what so many other girls her age can't do.

So this NOBODY has only one thing to say to you. If I am such a NOBODY like you said, then what are you?

~Me