Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Family Chart

the fact that MM is nowhere near this chart makes me very happy

But why is there no connection between me and KKLT? And why is Jd- there when he's not a dcw member?

Well, folks, it's been a really long wait, but at long last, I present to you...

THE DCW FAMILY CHART!

*pauses to let the hype sink in*

The chart, in its full glory, is located here, but the chart is also located in the spoiler below!

DCW_FAMILY_CHART.png

It was quite tiring to sort through every last PM and email I got. To ease my workload and make the chart look nicer, all relationships involving siblings through a similar parent and cousin relationships have been slashed. You can note that there is not a single "Cousin" relationship.

Note: Since the possibility that I left something out is there, I will give everyone exactly 24 hours to PM me with any relationships I neglected (besides cousins), and may heaven forbid, add people I've forgotten. Any revisions will be present in the "final draft" that will be placed in the first post. The "final draft" will be published in 24 hours. Look for any mistakes. This is your last chance!

Haha, cool. :D Could you add Nur too? :rolleyes: As my lover, of course... ^_^''

the fact that MM is nowhere near this chart makes me very happy

:)

But why is there no connection between me and KKLT?

I'll add that. "Secret Lovers"?

And why is Jd- there when he's not a dcw member?

I really don't know why Jd-'s in there, but I recall it has something to do with the fact that he proclaims that he is my father, and I just wanted to put that in. And just because he's Jd-. He belongs in everything.

Haha, cool. :D Could you add Nur too? :rolleyes: As my lover, of course... ^_^''

I'll get to that.

...I'm not on there....^^"

Ah, sorry. Let's pull up my most recent record:

KKLT-adopted sis/godsis/whatever kind of sis

KtPT-adopted bro/godbro/whatever kind of bro

Akakata-sis

AiLoveConan-adopted sis

Miss Ai-cousin

P-chan-sis

Anime Girl 4 Eva-godsis

JoJo-chan-cousin

Nat-chan-godsis

Kiel-chan-cousin

Vi-chan-adopted sis

Jovan-chan-sis

BK-cousin

Seems like I've forgotten to add you. All but the crossed out ones will make it into the final draft. Probably.

Ah, sorry. Let's pull up my most recent record:

Seems like I've forgotten to add you. All but the crossed out ones will make it into the final draft. Probably.

^^ Ah, okay~

Thanks, Moho-kun~!! ^^

Updated chart:

UPDATED_FINAL_CHART.png

I am giving everyone 24 hours to speak up in PM if I forgot anything.

Also, a favor. Please don't refer to people in PM by nickname, like P-chan. Use their current, full username.

EDIT: I made a huge error in the chart. Should be fixed now.

Edited by Mohorovicic

Updated chart:

FINAL_CHART-1.png

I am giving everyone 24 hours to speak up in PM if I forgot anything.

Also, a favor. Please don't refer to people in PM by nickname, like P-chan. Use their current, full username.

^_^ I find it kind of ironic how you say we musn't have cousins, neighbors and other weird stuff like that, when you yourself have murderous intent, and dislike. :/ I mean, aren't those two kinda pointless? Or something like that... ^_^''