Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW Family Chart

^_^ I find it kind of ironic how you say we musn't have cousins, neighbors and other weird stuff like that, when you yourself have murderous intent, and dislike. :/ I mean, aren't those two kinda pointless? Or something like that... ^_^''

There is a reason why I disallowed cousins. Cousins would mean there's another person in-between, and eventually if everyone's a cousin to one another, that would muddle up the chart by several leagues.

Also, the neighbors and "other weird stuff" being disallowed wasn't my idea. I'm simply carrying it out.

The fact that MM is nowhere near this chart makes me smile

:D

...If I recall, MM proclaimed himself to be "Everyone's Enemy". I'm probably gonna make a note of that, and place him in the chart similarly to how DCTP placed sonoci (Everyone's Child).

There is a reason why I disallowed cousins. Cousins would mean there's another person in-between, and eventually if everyone's a cousin to one another, that would muddle up the chart by several leagues.

Also, the neighbors and "other weird stuff" being disallowed wasn't my idea. I'm simply carrying it out.

:D

I thought you would say something like "because I AM THE BEST and i can dislike/have murderous intents toward anyone i want :twisted: " :mellow:

I thought you would say something like "because I AM THE BEST and i can dislike/have murderous intents toward anyone i want >:D" mellow.gif

Although I agree that I am the best, truthfully, pretty much everyone is simply sisters with each other. Murderous intent and dislike are relationships that I just added for fun, really.

^_^ I find it kind of ironic how you say we musn't have cousins, neighbors and other weird stuff like that, when you yourself have murderous intent, and dislike. :/ I mean, aren't those two kinda pointless? Or something like that... ^_^''

You forgot stalker, if that's considered weird in your books. :mellow:

I thought you would say something like "because I AM THE BEST and i can dislike/have murderous intents toward anyone i want :twisted: " :mellow:

Lol. XD

Although I agree that I am the best, truthfully, pretty much everyone is simply sisters with each other. Murderous intent and dislike are relationships that I just added for fun, really.

*nods*

:V

Yet you know nothing besides the stuff I've willingly told to everyone about me. <_<

You're aren't stalking me properly! D: D: D:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*intends on stalking misaki properly"

Updated chart:

FINAL_CHART-1.png

I am giving everyone 24 hours to speak up in PM if I forgot anything.

Also, a favor. Please don't refer to people in PM by nickname, like P-chan. Use their current, full username.

Hey~ :P Since Im below Par-chan~ Could you just put us as secret lovers too? :V

(I know Parkur is yours~ He's still yours~ :V)

It was once a joke that Parkur only had love relationships. :V

Though I suppose it's more or less still true. :V :V

lol that's so funny

cuz for a while i actually disliked him :mellow:

i dont remember why thou :/

:V :V :V

How did that joke come about? :V

Because Parkur only had love relationships. :V

lol that's so funny

cuz for a while i actually disliked him :mellow:

i dont remember why thou :/

How dare you dislike my honey-chan? </3