Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Napshot64

Case Closed Dubbing in English

Below is the email I sent myself to FUNimation:

"I am a huge fan of Case Closed, A.K.A Detective Conan. I own seasons 1-3, movies 1-5, and books 1-33. I plan to buy every season soon with my next pay. I was wondering if more seasons or movies are to be dubbed. I've gotten many other friends into the series as well, and we would like to know, because we would love to see at least season 6, which introduces Vye Graythorne/Anita Hailey. If you are by any chance going to dub it, could you give an estimate on what time period it should hit the market? Thank you, and please reply soon!"

The following is a reply:

"Thank you for your email and interest in FUNimation. Unfortunately, there are no current plans to continue dubbing the episodes of Case Closed past season 5. The good news is you can keep up with Detective Conan through our releases of the Case Closed movies. Movies 1-5 are in stores now. Look for movie 6 later this winter.

Stay connected with FUNimation by visiting blog.FUNimation.com for the latest in FUNimation news."

However dubbing fans, do not lose hope. If we join together and buy as much of the Case Closed Franchise as possible, they will continue dubbing at least one more season. Buy Buy Buy! TIme is of the essence! But movies 1-6!

Seasons 1-5! (Normal and Viridian if you're an extreme addict. If I am forgetting something with it, buy it too! Get friends into the series! Get family into it! Neighbors! Classmates! Colleagues! People! Hobos! Hobos with Televisions! Come on! Let's join together and save the Case Closed Anime!

(P.S.- The books are fine for now, but they're release dates are stretching out. I buy every book possible for this reason (And I enjoy them a loy) and I reccommend you do this too. However, worry more about the Anime, not the Manga.)

"With a Keen Eye for Details, One Truth Prevails!"

"There is only One Truth! Meitantei Conan!"

www.youtube.com/SaveCaseClosed found them on youtube. They are official group, they have actually talked with funimation already. I've seen the forums on beta funimation. Sophie said yes. SaveCaseClosed have a podcast on their youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/SaveCaseClosed found them on youtube. They are official group, they have actually talked with funimation already. I've seen the forums on beta funimation. Sophie said yes. SaveCaseClosed have a podcast on their youtube channel.

You could get John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt to talk with FUNimation and it wouldn't matter. The series is done. People need to stop beating this dead horse into the ground.

Locked.