Detective Conan World
Lupin of the Heisei Era

Closest Friends in DCW.

It's there now. :mellow:

Thank you for bothering to add me in. If I mentioned something like this at school, people might spit at me.

Why would they?

Cuz they hate me?

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T__T

*KNOCKS HEAD* *BANGS HEAD ON WALL* *COMMITS SUICIDE*

*HUGS~*

Don't commit suicide!

*revives KKLT*

*heals KKLT*

*hugs back*

cuz they hate you?

BINGO.

Cuz they hate me?

Don't commit suicide!

*revives KKLT*

*heals KKLT*

*hugs back*

BINGO.

*knocks head* What was I thinking at that time... How come I missed both of you? >__< You two + Pipichan were the first people I thought of in the family chart... D:

Weird...

AND Why would they hate you?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

*sigh*

ITS OKAY. We LOVE you here... *HUGS~*

Cuz they hate me?

Don't commit suicide!

*revives KKLT*

*heals KKLT*

*hugs back*

BINGO.

They have no reason to hate you. I have half a mind to go to HKIS and yell at them.

I know. Besides, my parents aren't half as rich as theirs.

Money doesn't matter. I don't know the financial status of my friends and I don't really care. My parents are comfortably upper middle class and I don't make friends only in that range. Heck, my sneakers have holes in them. <-- result of wearing same shoes day after day

*knocks head* What was I thinking at that time... How come I missed both of you? >__< You two + Pipichan were the first people I thought of in the family chart... D:

Weird...

AND Why would they hate you?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

*sigh*

ITS OKAY. We LOVE you here... *HUGS~*

It's okay, KKLT.

It's just like BD(Black Demon) said. There are people who break others before knowing what they're really like inside.

:) I love DCW too. *hugs back*

I feel guilty for this thread but LIA-chan I don't hate you and all who are here dont hate you too. what is wrong if your parents aren't half as rich as theirs. my parents are also not rich. I hate the people who have that character.

I know. I'm here on DCW for a reason :) People here are nice. They don't disrespect me like how people in school do.

Same. I hate them for that.

They have no reason to hate you. I have half a mind to go to HKIS and yell at them.

Money doesn't matter. I don't know the financial status of my friends and I don't really care. My parents are comfortably upper middle class and I don't make friends only in that range. Heck, my sneakers have holes in them. <-- result of wearing same shoes day after day

Please don't. They probably won't pay attention to you anyways. And what if you yell at me by accident (assuming that you have never seen a picture of me before)? :P

Same as my parents. We're richer than middle class but we can't compare to the people who live in houses (Typically costing over HK$50~ million)

It's a bit tough... most people from my school have their tuition paid by their parents' companies. Expats.

My parents pay school fees out from their own pocket... it's a lot of money, multiplied by three kids that they're sending to this very school.

One of the snob kids who was on the same cruise as I was back from my summer vacation- asked me why I was wearing 'rotten' shoes.

I personally think that my sneakers are fine, though. :/

XDDDDDDDDDDDD *HUGS~* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <33333333333333333

*smiles*

*hugs back*

@LIA: :o >:( tell me their full names and i'll write it oN my dEath nOte...

Seriously sPeaking you should just iGnOre them. It's clear that they're nOt worth your attentioN... BesidEs, you have your family who realLy loves you nO matTer who you are. SoMeDay you're goNna meEt real friends who'll aCcept you for who you are... And you also have us here. We'll never judge you... :D