Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

I wish the Titanic didn't sink so that when I watch the movie I don't breakdown into piece and start bawling :cry:

Also, did anyone know next year it's going to be the hundredth anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic? *goes to sob in a corner*

I wish that too.. :( And yeah, I did know that.. :)

I wish that I was better. I wish that I had more courage. I wish that I hadn't been stupid back then...even if it had hurt a few others, because my mind is telling me that I'll end up hurting more.

Same here. I wish that I was better. I wish that I had more courage. I wish that I hadn't been stupid back then, even if it had hurt others, because my mid is telling me that they might hate me if I still continue hurting others. and I wish that I was not too shy, and I wish that I will improve in drawing and in math.

I wish that everyone will be thankful for what they have and that they live life the way it should be lived.

I wish....

That nothing happened ... I wish they stop fighting, I wish,, to be happy for once in my life.. Only once..

Just ignore them. Never let them ruin your life.

I wish men weren't such perverts.. *sigh*

Not all men are perverts :mellow:

Not to mention that many some women are perverts too... :rolleyes: