Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Magic Kaito anime adaptation

ChibiKagero-chan is really looking forward to this. But she still wonders if that could make Aoyama-sensei do Magic Kaito more.

How ironic. Kaito Kid is the most loved character in Detective Conan, yet many people don't know Magic Kaito. <_<

Seriously, fans wouldn't offend if he were to take some break and draw Magic Kaito.

Per Detective Conan's official website, there will be a SECOND MK adaptation. This one will be his origin story from volume one of the manga.

So, in review, there will be two Magic Kaito anime specials coming out in a few weeks. One will be an origin special, the other's story is currently unknown.

DCTP released a subbed version of an episode of Magic Kaito sometime between last night and this morning. I grabbed a copy for myself, but I didn't get a chance to watch it before work

looking forward to taking a peek this afternoon, though!

In ep. 219 (Shinichi Kudo vs Kaito Kid) in Detective Conan, i was actually a bit disappointed because Kaitou Kuroba wasnt as "cool" as he portrays himself when he's the theif.. And the voicings were all a bit weird, like Aoko's voice was the same as Conan's and the mysterious fortune telling girl had the same voice as Haibara..

There was more, as in, someone also had Ayumi's voice, but i can't be sure right now..

watch the episode in English sub here! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4MIQBtqcc

In ep. 219 (Shinichi Kudo vs Kaito Kid) in Detective Conan, i was actually a bit disappointed because Kaitou Kuroba wasnt as "cool" as he portrays himself when he's the theif.. And the voicings were all a bit weird, like Aoko's voice was the same as Conan's and the mysterious fortune telling girl had the same voice as Haibara..

There was more, as in, someone also had Ayumi's voice, but i can't be sure right now..

watch the episode in English sub here! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4MIQBtqcc

if you look at the cast list, you'll see that Takayama Minami did in fact voice both Conan and Aoko (and herself, for that matter ^_^), and Hayashibara Megumi voiced both Ai and Akako

if you look at the cast list, you'll see that Takayama Minami did in fact voice both Conan and Aoko (and herself, for that matter ^_^), and Hayashibara Megumi voiced both Ai and Akako

ah, i see! But it was a bit annoying because it appeared as if they didn't try too hard in making their voice sound different from the voice they used to play the role of Conan or Haibara; in a way, it seemed as if they weren't serious with the role of Aoko or Akako because it was such a minor role in that episode!

Do you know if it is the same voicing as the episode for the anime adaption of Magic Kaitou?

( sorry, don't really bother check myself.. ^^; )

I'm assuming that Magic Kaito is something like a "testing phase" for a different anime series. If it's a hit, they might make it as an official TV show (rather than some special).

I'm assuming that Magic Kaito is something like a "testing phase" for a different anime series. If it's a hit, they might make it as an official TV show (rather than some special).

I really do hope they make it official, and hopefully they'd make Kuroba Kaitou a BIT less annoying..!

NOTE! I seriously LOVE Kaitou Kid, especially when he's doing all his tricks and is looking all awesome and cool, but not when he's living up his daily life- being tortured by fish, acting like some trouble maker, etc. And I personally think the "love story" between Kuroba Kaitou and Aoko is too similar to Ran and Shinichi's! :/

I really do hope they make it official, and hopefully they'd make Kuroba Kaitou a BIT less annoying..!

NOTE! I seriously LOVE Kaitou Kid, especially when he's doing all his tricks and is looking all awesome and cool, but not when he's living up his daily life- being tortured by fish, acting like some trouble maker, etc. And I personally think the "love story" between Kuroba Kaitou and Aoko is too similar to Ran and Shinichi's! :/

They even look similar. :3

I like kaito kid more on DC than Magic Kaito even if it is his own show..

I actually didn't like the way how Kaito kid and other characters were

drawn. But the story is good