Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

Snowed like an inch or two today.  Getting 3-5 inches of sleet and snow tonight, apparently.

Ouch, that sounds terrible to be honest haha. Are the roads being maintained somewhat well at least? 

It's fortunately not supposed to snow where I live this coming week at all \o/

Ouch, that sounds terrible to be honest haha. Are the roads being maintained somewhat well at least? 

It's fortunately not supposed to snow where I live this coming week at all \o/

The snow plows haven't come by my house yet, but I'm used to their bad service anyway, haha.

I wish I had more time to play in the snow, like I used to.  Even though it's the weekend, there are a ton of things lined up for next week.

The snow plows haven't come by my house yet, but I'm used to their bad service anyway, haha.

I wish I had more time to play in the snow, like I used to.  Even though it's the weekend, there are a ton of things lined up for next week.

Yeah.. city snow plowing kinda sucks most of the time sometimes. My new town doesn't slow residential areas--they don't even salt the roads OTL it's terrible

Playing the snow was really fun though! Snowball fights and making snow forts out of the big piles the snow plows would leave... Kinda wish my old snow clothes still fit haha. 

Yeah.. city snow plowing kinda sucks most of the time sometimes. My new town doesn't slow residential areas--they don't even salt the roads OTL it's terrible

Playing the snow was really fun though! Snowball fights and making snow forts out of the big piles the snow plows would leave... Kinda wish my old snow clothes still fit haha. 

Found out I wasn't the only one weird enough to do that... (not implying that you're weird or anything, just saying)

Found out I wasn't the only one weird enough to do that... (not implying that you're weird or anything, just saying)

(it's fine I know I can be pretty out there at times haha)

But yeah my neighbors and I used to do that all the time! We lived at the end of a cul de sac so we'd each take the mound that was pushed near our house and see who could construct the cooler fort. Building tunnels, flattening out a seat at the highest point so we could observe and stray cars that came out the street to turn around. fun times...

(it's fine I know I can be pretty out there at times haha)

But yeah my neighbors and I used to do that all the time! We lived at the end of a cul de sac so we'd each take the mound that was pushed near our house and see who could construct the cooler fort. Building tunnels, flattening out a seat at the highest point so we could observe and stray cars that came out the street to turn around. fun times...

Whaaa??  Saammme!  My brother and I did the craziest things in the privacy of our cul-de-sac after snow fall.  We never really played with our neighbors since they were so much older than us.  We haven't been getting very big piles of snow recently though, not because it doesn't snow a lot but because the snow plows angle the mounds in a way that minimizes height, bleh.  They used to be so much taller when I was younger, and it's not just my imagination either; I've compared what we have now with old photos.

I found out there are a lot more international users here than I originally thought

Whaaa??  Saammme!  My brother and I did the craziest things in the privacy of our cul-de-sac after snow fall.  We never really played with our neighbors since they were so much older than us.  We haven't been getting very big piles of snow recently though, not because it doesn't snow a lot but because the snow plows angle the mounds in a way that minimizes height, bleh.  They used to be so much taller when I was younger, and it's not just my imagination either; I've compared what we have now with old photos.

!!! My neighbors and I did the weirdest, and really memorable, things down at the end of our cul de sac too! I noticed that the snow mounds have gotten smaller as I've gotten older too. In recent years my hometown hasn't gotten as much snow as it used to it's gotten 10x colder though. 60-70inches annually is still a lot but man... those winters where we got upwards of 90inches were the best. 

ah... now I really wanna go play in the snow but all the snow where I live has melted