Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

Wonder why so many mems like to be anonymous :P

Because being anonymous ensures that you can go anywhere, visit anyone's profile, without the stalker effect. Plus, if I accidentally click on the profile name that's always under the thread name (which is super tiny), it's like getting the stalker effect while not really stalking (for once).

I wonder why they could hire such a teacher.

I wonder why firefox won't load

I've been having the same problem. 

I usually have two browsers open (Chrome and Firefox), but Firefox always seems to want to freeze at the worst possible moments.

*smacks*

I wonder where the major downloader has gone too

You smack way too much. *kicks*

I wonder who those people doing the robot at the beginning of Youtube Rewind 2014 were.

I'm gonna watch that.

I wonder why it's pretty cloudy today

Watch it watch it watch it watch it.

You're still a beginner in the magical realms of Youtube, my friend.

I wonder exactly how much companies invest in Superbowl commercials. And why are Americans so hyped about football that they even deprived soccer from its appropriate name for it?

Watch it watch it watch it watch it.

You're still a beginner in the magical realms of Youtube, my friend.

I wonder exactly how much companies invest in Superbowl commercials. And why are Americans so hyped about football that they even deprived soccer from its appropriate name for it?

Teach me Teach me Master :P

I wonder how on earth did it happen

I've been having the same problem. 

I usually have two browsers open (Chrome and Firefox), but Firefox always seems to want to freeze at the worst possible moments.

I only ever find the need to use Chrome.  I only run into problems when I need to log into two different e-mails at the same time, in which case I open up an incognito window.

I only ever find the need to use Chrome.  I only run into problems when I need to log into two different e-mails at the same time, in which case I open up an incognito window.

I have multiple emails open: A personal one, one for school, and one for spam.

I'm in incognito 90 percent of the time because my dad sometimes spot-checks my internet history. God knows what'll happen to me if he sees all the YouTube videos and the "noneducational" sites I've been browsing. 

Because he is cool, Milady.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone describing Santa as "cool" :> But OK, I agree with you :)

Because being anonymous ensures that you can go anywhere, visit anyone's profile, without the stalker effect. Plus, if I accidentally click on the profile name that's always under the thread name (which is super tiny), it's like getting the stalker effect while not really stalking (for once).

I wonder why they could hire such a teacher.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think visiting others' profiles is stalking :P Cuz they make it public so we have the right to see it :P ^^

This is the first time I've ever heard someone describing Santa as "cool" :> But OK, I agree with you :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think visiting others' profiles is stalking :P Cuz they make it public so we have the right to see it :P ^^

I'm keeping watch B)

I wonder what they're arguing about this time...

STAAHHHP :P

I wonder why there are so much stalkers out here :P

BWA HA HA!

I wonder why people don't like being stalked :P I mean if you get a heart attack we call 911 immediately :P

I wonder why people don't like being stalked :P I mean if you get a heart attack we call 911 immediately :P

Unless you mistaken the situation for something else.

Stalker from behind bushes looking into a window:

"Wow she hasn't moved in minutes!  That movie must suck.  Note to self: 'She doesn't like that movie.'"

-1 day later-

"Oh Lord, she still hasn't moved, maybe I should call the cops."

Unless you mistaken the situation for something else.

Stalker from behind bushes looking into a window:

"Wow she hasn't moved in minutes!  That movie must suck.  Note to self: 'She doesn't like that movie.'"

-1 day later-

"Oh Lord, she still hasn't moved, maybe I should call the cops."

Or the ambulance :V Probably stroke :P

I wonder why we never encountered Aliens

Or the ambulance :V Probably stroke :P

I wonder why we never encountered Aliens

I could give you a serious answer, but I think it's easier to just think they're all anthropophobic.