Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

Yup. Post Post :P

I wonder what I should do for later.

What am I doing here then? lol :P

You know what to do <_<

I wonder when ..... I will ... Forget this pain

I wonder if there are kids in Japan that really like American tv shows and stuff and are super jealous of the fact that we can watch them without subs and on tv. Like if they exist what if they run around saying "bazinga" and stuff. I really hope kids like that exist. 

On a more serious note though, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm in a situation with gaslighting, if my short term memory's actually just that bad, or if because now that I know what gaslighting is I'm just projecting it into my situation and while it's not what's happening in actuality it's what I see it as. It's just one those things that nags at me somewhat often.

:V It is depressing. And how could you say that?

Plus, It's not just those planets orbiting Betelgeuse. There are nearby stars which has planets that can get affected.

:V Stay.

I wonder why I'm doing stuffs that I shouldn't be doing.

Nuh uh :V

Well, yeah, but again, it's a one in a million chance that there are sentient organisms there. And if you wanna be positive, think about the things that'll get released, eventually forming more stars and life.