Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

Why u have so many enemies? D:

---

I wonder if I should keep on going.

They crazy. I don't know why but all of a sudden they hate me. I didn't even bother them, in fact, they were asking someone a question and the other person ignored them. I was nice enough to answer them and they are like "Shut up! No one was talking to you, ugh, loser!" :'( What did I do?

They crazy. I don't know why but all of a sudden they hate me. I didn't even bother them, in fact, they were asking someone a question and the other person ignored them. I was nice enough to answer them and they are like "Shut up! No one was talking to you, ugh, loser!" :'( What did I do?

Gah... Have you told your parents about this? It's bullying and as far as I know, it's punishable, as long as you really didn't do something bad.

It doesn't hurt to report this kind of stuffs... not really. Plus, you're still a kid.

---

I wonder why my sissy has no classes today.

Gah... Have you told your parents about this? It's bullying and as far as I know, it's punishable, as long as you really didn't do something bad.

It doesn't hurt to report this kind of stuffs... not really. Plus, you're still a kid.

---

I wonder why my sissy has no classes today.

My dad is like, "I don't balme them, you have a nasty attitude." And my mom is like, *chuckles* "Kid problems" I'm like, I'm your own daughter, and you're on her side?!

My dad is like, "I don't balme them, you have a nasty attitude." And my mom is like, *chuckles* "Kid problems" I'm like, I'm your own daughter, and you're on her side?!

Omigosh. :V I dunno what to say.

How about your teachers? Have you told them?

---

I wonder which plan will be successful.

My friends enemies told me not to. This is literally what they said "But she's our friend" I'm like, *mumbles* losers *mumbles* Then, it turns out that I was blackmailed and threatened, again. I hate my life :angry::angry2:

My friends enemies told me not to. This is literally what they said "But she's our friend" I'm like, *mumbles* losers *mumbles* Then, it turns out that I was blackmailed and threatened, again. I hate my life :angry::angry2:

Gah... They can only threaten you. I'm sure it's all fake blackmails :V Honestly, you have to either leave the school and move to another one or report this stuffs to the adults in school. This won't stop if you decided to not speak out about this.

---

I wonder if I'm still able to write xD I haven't been writing for some months now :P

Gah... They can only threaten you. I'm sure it's all fake blackmails :V Honestly, you have to either leave the school and move to another one or report this stuffs to the adults in school. This won't stop if you decided to not speak out about this.

---

I wonder if I'm still able to write xD I haven't been writing for some months now :P

No, the blackmails are real. My best friend told me about it. :'(  I think there's either something wrong with me that makes everyone hates me, or there's a problem with them.

No, the blackmails are real. My best friend told me about it. :'(  I think there's either something wrong with me that makes everyone hates me, or there's a problem with them.

No, I mean, it's only threats that won't really go as planned.